Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just a cold OR brain fluid leaking out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just a cold OR brain fluid leaking out!

Hi

Next time you have a runny nose, it might just be worth checking that thats all it is:-

For four months, doctors believed one Arizona woman’s running nose was allergies. The truth turned out to be a much more horrifying scenario – brain fluid was leaking out of her nose.
    According to the University of Arizona department of surgery, whenever Aundrea Aragon bent over, clear liquid would run out of her nose.
    “I was scared to death and desperate,’’ Aragon said. “I knew it could not be allergies. The fluid would come out like a puddle.’’
    After she visited several doctors’, UA surgeons finally discovered two small cracks in the back of Aragon’s sphenoid sinus, which were caused by cerebral pressure. The crack ultimately allowed cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) to stream through her nose.
    Although the human brain replaces brain fluid, the leak put Aragon at risk of developing meningitis, in which bacteria crawls through the brain, causing either a coma or death.
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/1...#ixzz2E2NLYBWa

Regards
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Nothing unusual in DC. Standing or sitting most of their brain fluid is leaking out. At least in the time they are not emptying the bowl on the rest of the nation.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Oddly enough, the leak saved her life by allowiing the excess pressure to vent itself.

And shame on you for linking to Fox News. You're no better than I am.

And now some appropriate music for the Foxes among us...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X