Fictional Bad Guy Organization Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fictional Bad Guy Organization Names?

So I've been getting back to working on my futuristic techno-thriller, blah blah blah story (Shadows of the Sun-not the one I think I may have posted about last year or so), and I'm trying to think of a collective name for the main bad guys. I've brainstormed some possibilities. Combine one word from each of the 3 sections-which would you choose?

By the way-the bad guys are, and sort of have, breaking/broken off from the Phoenix Confederation in my story, which is basically the union of human occupied planets and systems. They think that the Phoenix Confederation is extorting everyone, claiming to provide protection. Phoenix is also meant to organize relations and affairs between systems and planets. But, these people don't want to play by the rules. Hope that helps a bit.

And of course, if you have any other name suggestions, go ahead and suggest them. Now, the important part.

Organization

Alliance
    Brotherhood
    Consortium
    Legion
    Guard
    Guards
    Guardians
    Confederate States
    Confederacy
    Confederation
    Pact
    Union
    Coalition
    League

Motive

of
    for
    in
    against

Cause

Independence
    Liberty
    Liberators
    Freedom
    Phoenix
    Sovereignty
    Autonomy
    Extortion

Please be creative too-you don't necessarily have to stick with only 1 word from each section, and you could add words not on the list too.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Islam.
    "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
      Islam.
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

United Brotherhood of Pandemonium, Keepers of the Sludge, Amalgamated Confederacy of Bad Guys, Federated Flatulence Force...
        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

spectre

Comment

NAWWCFTM (National Association of Women Who Won't Cook For Their Men)

NAWWTTACAS (Natioanl Association of Women Who Think Tatoos Are Cool And Sexy)

AAAHWRFC (Amalgamated Association of Ass Holes Who Run For Congress)

AARFAOMNR (Amalgamated Association of Religious Fanatics And Other Mind Numbed Robots)

Confederate States of America and Islamic Brotherhood Kindergarten Association for the Promotion of Traditional Values Society
            "I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers." William Tecumseh Sherman

Comment

I always dig acronyms. And the uniform has to be something gaudy and functional.
              "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
              And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

Legion of Liberators!
                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ron 'Hitler' Barrassi and his musical mice.
                  Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

This is NOT a comedy story thanks guys.

@Legion of Liberators=LOL...just realized that.

In all seriousness, I was considering Confederate States of Autonomy = CSA. In my story I try to allude to history with different things, so that would work.

--Hávamál

Comment

From Yes Prime Minister

Sir Humphrey Appleby: East Yemen, isn't that a democracy?
                      Sir Richard Wharton: Its full name is the Peoples' Democratic Republic of East Yemen.
                      Sir Humphrey Appleby: Ah I see, so it's a communist dictatorship.

Never a truer word said in jest .
                      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Axis of Discord(ia).......

Comment

Open Society Institute.
                          Agenda 21
                          New World Order

Unfortunately, these bad guy organizations are quite real.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Institute
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wor...racy_theory%29

“Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Fire and Ash - since they want to bring down the Phoenix Confederation, a new world regenerates from the ashes of the old.

Comment

Originally posted by Castro View Post
                              Fire and Ash - since they want to bring down the Phoenix Confederation, a new world regenerates from the ashes of the old.
                              That's not half bad-good symbolism/connection as well.

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X