Moron gets 30 days for threatening and mocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moron gets 30 days for threatening and mocking

Bill Bailey was given a 30 day sentence for aggravated menacing of the mother of a 10 year-old girl with cerebral palsy. This was after he and his son mocked the 10 year-old disabled girl who is unable to walk without crutches.

The original uncensored video:

News articles:

10-3-12

10-22-12

11-29-12

That's the kind of dude I would like to be stuck in an elevator with... so I could just slap the crap out of him every few seconds.
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Saw the story on Fox last night, what a scumbag!

People like this are the ones raising bullies.

Comment

What a douche!

Hey guys, I'm only about 50 miles away from that idiot. Something can be arranged.

Kidding of course. I would never openly advocate using violence. But man, it would be fun to bitch slap that punk.
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

To bad he's not in the south. He Needed Killin is a legal defense. I hope all the bad karma in the world falls on him.
          Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
            To bad he's not in the south. He Needed Killin is a legal defense. I hope all the bad karma in the world falls on him.
            No need to wish that. It's already on its way.
            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
              What a douche!

Hey guys, I'm only about 50 miles away from that idiot. Something can be arranged.

Kidding of course. I would never openly advocate using violence. But man, it would be fun to bitch slap that punk.
              Organize a mob to humiliate him so he can get a feel of how that girl feels.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Blind man abused by motorist for slow road crossing

A similar type of incident happened in Newcastle(near Sydney) a few days ago.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...-rage-incident

Video of the aftermath in link.

Mods: Please delete post if similar link has already been posted.
                "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
                "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
                — Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

Having taught kids that face the same type of issues I can't objectively comment. But I wii say no punishment is too much for ers like this!

Looks like some well deserved draconian justice could be laid down on both parties!

Regards,
                  Dennis
                  If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                    What a douche!

"He was on here all of the day in question? It cant possibly be him your honour"

I try my best to be a good person. I've done anger management . I've done meditation, and just when you think you have solved your issues and that the human race isn't all utterly beyond hope or redemption, along comes some miserable waste of an orgasm that makes you believe that actually public flogging is the answer.

Here is hoping that during his thirty days he gets to find out all about bullying from the victims point of view.
                    "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Some folks are just low-lifes and they are breeding...
                      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                        Too bad he was allowed to breed at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                          The one in question already has. And according to the some of the articles out there, the kid took a knife over to the other family's house and said he was going to cut the disabled girl up.

Knight says living next door to the Baileys affects their everyday lives.

Just last summer, said Knight, 9-year-old Joseph Bailey came over to play with Knight's children and brought over a pocket knife, threatening to "cut [Hope] up," followed by name calling. That harassment continued into the school year
                          http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html
                          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Maybe an anonymous benefactor will run over the little bast**d when he gets out of jail. "Brake failure" is such a tragedy...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X