Husband sued wife for being ugly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband sued wife for being ugly!

This guy sued his wife after she gave birth to an ugly baby.

"I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues," he told the Irish Times. "Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me."

He first thought she cheated on him and demanded a paternity test. when the test came back showing he is indeed the father, he decided to sue her. Turns out, she had around $100,000 of plastic surgery done before they met. The husband felt cheated, he expected beautiful babies with her.

He won his lawsuit and his now ex-wife is ordered to pay him $120,000.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local_...ed-to-pay-120k
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

People that superficial deserve what they get. The court was wrong IMHO.
    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Looks like he came off worse in an encounter with the ugly stick too. Maybe the ugly baby is down to him?
      "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

It's in China. She didn't live up to the "Scenery" hype.
        Last edited by Lucky 6; 17 Nov 12, 18:27.
        ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Too bad you can only get an "ugly stick." If they made a "beauty stick" he could easily remedied things....

Comment

All men are ugly, including me .

It is also a given that most babies look like Winston Churchill. Including the girls.
            How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
            Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Maybe he married her for her money. If she could drop $110K on plastic surgery, she must have had some.

Comment

All men are ugly, including me .
                I think you're magnificent...

It is also a given that most babies look like Winston Churchill. Including the girls.
                See, now you're taken it a step too far...slamming Chuchill by comparing him to an ugly baby. He was a gorgeous man, just look...

Mmmm mmmmm...drink it in. Bask in the lusciousness. A baby could count itself fortunate to be so beautiful.

Comment

Lunacy becomes more rampant each day! Memo to self: Buy more bullets because idiots are multiplying more quickly than you imagined!

Judges appear to have some world wide link to stupid genes as well!

Regards,
                  Dennis
                  If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                    Lunacy becomes more rampant each day! Memo to self: Buy more bullets because idiots are multiplying more quickly than you imagined!

Judges appear to have some world wide link to stupid genes as well!

Regards,
                    Dennis
                    Exactly! It's a given that we have idiots out there, it's worse when the judicial system goes along with them...

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

She should counter sue for his duplicity. Love is Love regardless of looks. If he's that shallow, then obviously he didn't love her. Which makes me wonder, what does he look like?

Comment

hehehe... funny, eh? I had a big laugh when I read it first, but when I reread it... it made me think. I think there are deeper issues involved here than simply "suing for being ugly".
                        "We have no white flag."

Comment

Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
                          She should counter sue for his duplicity. Love is Love regardless of looks. If he's that shallow, then obviously he didn't love her. Which makes me wonder, what does he look like?
                          Duplicity is what according to Chinese law? If fact, what are the marriage vows?

As far as his looks go, he is an Adonis.........that was why it was a shock to him the baby was ugly!

But seriously, the dude is a jerk. How can any father not love his child? And how the hell can you tell how the child would look like in the future by looking at a baby............
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

This husband must be very ugly on the inside and that is the worst kind.
                            War is less costly than servitude

Comment

This is a pic of their baby...

This is the pic being circulated as the father...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X