Magic Hour + Fall Colors = Serious Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Hour + Fall Colors = Serious Red

Took some pics of Centralia. Sun was just right on already autumn colored leaves. Made for a brilliant shade of red.
    Attached Files
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

The hot dry summer set up our colors in a similar manner days before they all came down. Now, only the oaks are hanging on to some dirty red brown leaves with the willows still keeping their yellow green leaves.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I got some gorgeous pictures from alongside the road by my cousin's home. She took them, I didn't, and we don't have a way to get them on-yet.
      Those are beautiful Tyler.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You're fortunate to get those Fall colors. Even though the disappearance of green actually illustrates death and decay. But lovely to see.

We don't get those Fall colors here, but being immersed in an environment of myriad shades of green all year round is said to be very good for the spirit.

Philip
        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Magic Hour + Fall Colors = Serious Red
          More serious red....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X