Here's to cholera!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to cholera!

Yeah, I think I'll just get some bottled water for my tea. Our water supply looks like it could generate 3 eyed fish. They said boil alert when the main went. I'd say more Fallout alert. Check out my before and after of a nice clear mason jar. Yummy!

And it's fizzing. The water from the tap is actually fizzing.
    Attached Files
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Whoa! I've got filters but that stuff looks like it would remove paint.
    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
      Yeah, I think I'll just get some bottled water for my tea. Our water supply looks like it could generate 3 eyed fish. They said boil alert when the main went. I'd say more Fallout alert. Check out my before and after of a nice clear mason jar. Yummy!

Time to move from Mega City, Centralia?

Philip
      "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

My sister had to boil her water for 7 minutes before drinking when floods overwhelmed the local water treatment plant.
        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
        Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
        Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

mmmmm no iron in it. mine used to be brown.......

Comment

Most likely just plain old air in the water.

To test this if the cloudiness starts to clear from the bottom up it is air.

If it clears from the top down it is something else most likely calcium deposits from the water system, stirred up by the recent repair.

Comment

It should clear up soon. Looks like the normal stuff one sees when a line breaks and is fixed. Check the screens in your faucets as debris will collect there and restrict or stop that flow.

Regards,
              Dennis
              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

A good reason to have a backup supply of potable water to tide you over from such events. The stores will always be cleaned out of their stocks of bottle water every time something like that happens.
                “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

That's not even too bad(not that you should drink it), you should just let the water run some time and that should clear it up. Provided the main fault is fixed.
                  Wisdom is personal

Comment

It's looking okay now. Boil for the next 48 though is the advisory.
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X