Exploartory mission landed on planet 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploartory mission landed on planet 50

It's 1;45 am. Landing on planet five o accomplished. It doesn't hurt. I've had my arse pinched by a woman other than my wife. On to the night club and birthday thanks and best wishes to all. Love and peace guys.
    "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Well here's hoping the natives are friendly and you survive the night!
    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead—your next stop, the Twilight Zone."
      —Rod Serling

Comment

Ahhhhhh, to still be young! Congrats!

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Please don't get stabbed buy some wench's husband.
          ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

I survived. The hangover was semi legendary and i managed to not get stabbed or vomit on my shoes. Cheers all.
            "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat. There is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to...The Outer Limits
              Please Stand By"

Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
              "You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead—your next stop, the Twilight Zone."
              —Rod Serling
              This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKPLACE View Post
                It's 1;45 am. Landing on planet five o accomplished. It doesn't hurt. I've had my arse pinched by a woman other than my wife. On to the night club and birthday thanks and best wishes to all. Love and peace guys.
                I'll catch-up to you next year, in the other Halifax.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X