New Eagle Scout here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Eagle Scout here!

Very new, in fact! Today (ok well yesterday, since it's past midnight), Thursday, November 8th, at 7:45 PM, I was officially awarded the rank of Eagle Scout! It is SUCH a good feeling that you may not really understand unless you've gotten it yourself. Of course, I had my celebratory bottle of IBC root beer when I got home
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Congratulations!
    "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Originally posted by triggerjockey View Post
      Congratulations!
      Thank you!
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Andrew!
        Skip

Comment

Nice job! I made it to Life - and then real life kicked in, and I had to retire from scouting.

I still miss those days.
          "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
          -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Congrats SS4.

Comment

Well done, Andrew!!! You should consider joining the NESA (National Eagle Scout Association). Might come in useful one day. What did you do for your project?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                Very new, in fact! Today (ok well yesterday, since it's past midnight), Thursday, November 8th, at 7:45 PM, I was officially awarded the rank of Eagle Scout! It is SUCH a good feeling that you may not really understand unless you've gotten it yourself. Of course, I had my celebratory bottle of IBC root beer when I got home
                So is it safe to assume that you long ago swore celibacy?

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Congratulations Andrew!! Well done, Sir.
                  Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on your accomplishment. I have a friend whose son made Eagle recently. All of you are exceptional people for showing that level of commitment.

Regards,
                      Dennis
                      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Congratulations on becoming an Eagle Scout, Andrew.
                        "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Thank you all, very much! And Slick-yes, of course!

I'll have to look into the NESA-I've heard of them.

--Hávamál

Comment

Cool, mate.
                            ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Congrats!
                              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X