Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were you back during your past life???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were you back during your past life???

I'm back in action ((I know, it's been ages, way toooooooo long!))! Several months of periodically working on this story, along with my daily facebook participation, has kept me wrapped up & quite busy. Though I'm back!!!

Listen, here's a subject that endlessly intriques & amazes me, as it has to do with one's past life ((though only if you believe in reincarnation!)).

Case in point. If you do indeed believe that you lived this past life, 1.) WHAT physical traits, characteristics & forms did you possess, 2.) WHAT were your prior specialties, roles, capabilities, jobs, exploits, ideals & powers, 3.) WHAT WERE you known for, & 4.) WHAT era & place did one live in???

((do I believe in reincarnation & past lives??? I'm certainly not 100% sure, though I would never dispel nor brush off any possibility, while taking into strong consideration all my positive, clear-eyed, though entirely hypothetical speculation pertaining to this particular, rather mystical subject, one that holds much appeal for me!))

According to this psychic buddy of mine, who I've known for ten years & who has been gifted & blessed with these remarkable & astounding psychic powers ((though his clear & vivid clairvoyant powers are not entirely geared to looking into the future, just the past & present)), I was this Medieval court jester! Ya, that's right, this COURT JESTER!

Although the details he provided weren't too sharp & stark, the guy has never been one to mislead nor exaggerate, as his psychic insights have mostly proven quite precision guided. He's this thoroughly interesting, good guy ((albeit one who can be this pain in the ass at times!)). The court jester, WTF!!! LOL, quite literally!

Also, according to him, this real good, close, very pretty female friend of mine ((one whom I've always had this genuine crush on!)) was this tough as nails, fearsome female warrior back in ancient times, on the Isle of Crete. WOW!!! WOW!!!

I was floored & blown away over that eye opening revelation, though not completely surprised as my big hearted, lovely & good looking friend/object of my affection is indeed this sturdy & indomitable Amazon [B]((& I've often read that people retain & manifest many of the same physical traits, capabilities & powers from one life time to the next!)).

She's tall, lean, exceptionally strong---((she was once strong enough to bench press 135 pounds several times--after only 5 months of hard core training, & can still crank our 10 reps while curling 20 pounds with either hand! Not bad at all for this chick.))---very athletic, confident, &, unsurprisingly, well beyond the need to prove anything to anybody, all common warrior traits--

((despite the amazing & commendable fact that she's never been in this fist fight in her whole life.)).

I'm not surprised in the least bit
    ((according to my psychic buddy she was also this greatly skilled & ferocious boxer, & women living in ancient Crete were renowned for such hand to hand combat prowess, fighting fury & boxing skills, just about the only women throughout all of antiquity who were able to engage & take part in such violent, bruising high contact sports!)).

For she does indeed possess many impressive & obvious traits that could be construed as warrior like, while packing quite the punch at the same time ((despite her adamently non-violent, serene, sweet & elegant ways!))!

Needless to say I was very fascinated & deeply intriqued by that whole session.

So, if you have any knowledge whatsoever pertaining to any possible past life that you might have lived, please feel free to reveal it
    ((I have this feeling that when I'm reincarnated 500 hundred years from I'll be told that in my previous, late 20th -- early 21st century lifetime I was the village idiot!)).
    Last edited by Taylor Ahern; 04 Nov 12, 16:50.

Before kids --- a human being with a life
    Cymru am Byth

Comment

I don't so no pass life
      Last edited by Half Pint John; 04 Nov 12, 18:31.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

It's an interesting theory which I, for one, would not dismiss out-of-hand.

The only aspect I would question is that most of the advocates of reincarnation that I've heard seem to believe that were ,previously, somebody notable : members of the nobility, Egyptian royalty etc, whereas,of course, the overwhelming odds are that they would have been mere peasants.
        "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
        Samuel Johnson.

Comment

This is going to sound weird metaphysical, but I believe in past lives in spite of my Christian upbringing. I do have a bit of a foundation in Buddhism and I find myself less rooted in any specific religion, but somewhat more "spiritual."

Our marital counselor is a firm believer in past lives and we did a past life regression at one point. One for me was as a lady in the Tudor era, who lost her head. And (I'm sure you'll find this hard to believe) another as a common samurai during one of the civil wars in which I betrayed a family member by leaving during a battle. Another was a Chinese farmer and another as a French lady at court in the middle ages.
          TTFN

Comment

When ever or where ever I'm sure I was a soldier.
            I'm not so vain as to believe I was some great leader but I could see myself as one of Stand Watie's Warriors or on Harolds "Shield Wall".

Comment

I'm not sure if I believe it or not, but I have a single memory that I can't seem to find in any movie. It's a view from a Sherman's tank commander's hatch. I can even sort of feel the texture of the turret. Narrow European street (perhaps Holland) coming into an intersection with a roundabout. Dug into the roundabout is dug in German 75mm anti-tank gun. Now if that was from a movie; I'd really appreciate knowing. Otherwise I have no clue where that image/memory is from.
              Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Comment

When I was a kid, I was a huge, MAJOR fan and fiend for old time, pre-1900 railroads and used to want to be a locomotive engineer when I grew up. IF I believed in reincarnation then that's what I once was or wanted to be.
                  "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
                    I'm not sure if I believe it or not, but I have a single memory that I can't seem to find in any movie. It's a view from a Sherman's tank commander's hatch. I can even sort of feel the texture of the turret. Narrow European street (perhaps Holland) coming into an intersection with a roundabout. Dug into the roundabout is dug in German 75mm anti-tank gun. Now if that was from a movie; I'd really appreciate knowing. Otherwise I have no clue where that image/memory is from.
                    That triggers another memory from me. When we were kids we used to play "army" outside in all seasons of weather. We used to use my buddy's family picnic table as a tank in our imaginary battles. I used to insist that the turret of the tank had side doors on it, even though everybody else said I was crazy. Don't know if that was repressed old life memory or not.
                    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Not really, no.

Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

I don't have any former life experience memories.

However, I was probably born in the wrong era. Providing I had money, I think I would probably slot into the Elizabethan period as some type of warrior/explorer/scientist quite nicely.
                        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Do all 7 billion of us have past lives? How is that possible?

P.S. If I had a past life I was a wandering warrior in the Middle Ages, my name was Peter Pumpkinhead and I was very attached to All Hallow's Eve, could not let go of the holiday and met my end when a battleaxe easily sliced my jack-o-lantern helmet.

Comment

If I was I don't know, all I can do is hope that I was happy and that I wasn't a douchebag towards fellow man.
                            The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

I was much taller...and better looking. Apparently I also had more money!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X