Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the black suits be knocking on my door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the black suits be knocking on my door?

This is really wierd. I've been trying to send some money to a guy for an item dealing with the Cuban Missile Crisis. Paypal put a hold on the transaction pending investigation. I phoned PayPal and thought I had sorted it. They didn't process the transaction as I was told they would but they did reverse it. I tried again and got a message that the transaction could not be processed and PayPal would be contacting me. I changed things about a half dozen times and kept getting the same message. I called PayPal again and the agent said he didn't know what the problem was and it wasn't something he could override. So in a silly moment I thought - hey I'll take out 'Cuban Missile Crisis' from the comments section. And the transaction immediately went through! Should I be expecting black helicoptors soon?

I don't know you. Who is this? Wrong number, wrong number!!
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

You're probably OK. The holdup, as you found out, were some key words, probably the word Cuban, since trade in any items from Cuba is still highly restricted.

If it was serious, you wouldn't be in a position to have asked the question at this time.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
        You're probably OK. The holdup, as you found out, were some key words, probably the word Cuban, since trade in any items from Cuba is still highly restricted.

If it was serious, you wouldn't be in a position to have asked the question at this time.
        This is Canada. CSIS and the RCMP are at Tim Hortons discussing how to question me nicely without too much inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightshaker View Post
          I don't know you. Who is this? Wrong number, wrong number!!
          Attention CIA! I am at Scott's house smoking dope and playing with fissile material. We're the ones wearing Chez t-shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            Attention CIA! I am at Scott's house smoking dope and playing with fissile material. We're the ones wearing Chez t-shirts.
            Damn pinko Commie...
            If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Do you think that they're not watching this site? You got another think comin', bro...
              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                This is Canada. CSIS and the RCMP are at Tim Hortons discussing how to question me nicely without too much inconvenience.
                Expect the worst...they'll deport you to Detroit.
                Skip

Comment

Originally posted by skiplc View Post
                  Expect the worst...they'll deport you to Detroit.
                  They're coming here anyways. There's no hockey and the Tigers are World Series bound!!! The Yankees SUCK!!!

Comment

Agree, agree, agree, agree.
                    Skip

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                      They're coming here anyways. There's no hockey and the Tigers are World Series bound!!! The Yankees SUCK!!!
                      They just got swept in game 4, 8 to 1, in the playoffs.
                      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by skiplc View Post
                        Agree, agree, agree, agree.

Amended to...

Agree, agree, oops, agree.
                        Skip

Comment

If you were in America, they'd probably be after you more. All you need to do is say, 'I'm a historian, it is for research.' Might work anyhow.
                          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head) - Will Smith

Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X