Recovery Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovery Sucks

So I get home from the hospital late Wednesday evening and all I want to do is sleep. I wake up Friday morning thinking everything is gonna be cool, but No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up crying and withering in pain. All a hospital does is patch u up so u can go home and die in peace lol. Next time I have to have surgery, I think I will just end the misery before hand

Originally posted by TheBubba View Post
    So I get home from the hospital late Wednesday evening and all I want to do is sleep. I wake up Friday morning thinking everything is gonna be cool, but No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up crying and withering in pain. All a hospital does is patch u up so u can go home and die in peace lol. Next time I have to have surgery, I think I will just end the misery before hand
    This must be a tough time for you. It is rough, recovering from surgery, however it should get better. I do however agree that thses days hospitial are far to quick to discharge people from hospital after surgery. Forty years ago hospitals kept in for much longer periods.
    War is less costly than servitude

Comment

I had hernia surgery and now I can't even lift anything over 10lbs. I cant lift my dog or help with the house and such. It sucks being not able to do anything

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X