It's Talk Like A Scurvy Pirate Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Talk Like A Scurvy Pirate Day!!!

ARRR!!! I can't wait fer t'morra! Here's a toast to the Tenth Annual Talk Like A Pirate Day!!! Shiver me timbers! Let's take a maul and see what crawls outta th' bunghole! Here's to all yez pirates, corsairs, buccaneers, brethren o' th' coast, sea dogs, scurvy bilgemunkys, proud beauties, buxom wenches and all those who fall in wit' em! God blessall here! ARRRR!

ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

ARR Where's me wenches??
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Arrrrghhh where's me ale matey...

Comment

Beware The Gunners Daughta, Maties!

She'll Be Pillagin Yer Scurvy Black Hearts While Ye Be Checkin Er Bootie!

Y'ARR!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
          Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
          Bukowski

Comment

Avast matey have to protect my Spanish pieces o' Eight from the other cuththroat pirates on this stinkin ship.AAAR want to go back to my wenches and grog.[/FONT]
            Last edited by The last bullet; 19 Sep 12, 06:16.

Comment

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Y'arrrr! Matey's I loved this 'un at me school! Puttin' on me Cap'ns costume and I be the chief buccaneer I was!

I was givin' the student crew bonus points for pirate lingo I heard 'em talkin' in the halls!

Great fun until the English teacher made me take that last step off'n the plank to Davey Jones locker!

Aye lads, that sea be deep and cold!

Regards,
                Dennis
                If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Y'aaar! A dingo et me parrot.
                  Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Y'arrrr!

Surrender the booty.

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                    Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
                    Bukowski

Comment

Every post better be in a proper seafairin' style or I'll keel-haul ya!!

YO HO!!!

Comment

Yarrr, plenty of booty to go around!
                        The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

http://www.tide-mark.com/pirate_dict.html
                          Ahoy me buckos, iffen yer havin a bit o trouble speakin the lingoo the day, then use yer deadlights and foller this here map to the booty that will have ye talkin like an oldsalt, or
                          I'll be cursin ye for a bilge suckin lubber, yarrrrr

Comment

Yarrr...or something like that.

hellboy30 is my new XO; so long as he brings weps, eng, and ops with him.

Salt
                            Skip

Comment

Every normal man, at times, must be tempted to spit on his hands , hoist the Black Flag and begin to slit throats. H..L. Mankin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X