This Is Sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Sad

The way work has been the past few months, I am actually looking forward to next week when I have my surgery. Its sad that I would rather be in a hospital being whittled away by doctors, than be at my job.

Pray you have a beautiful, statuesque, blonde working on you. No wait, that is my wife. Good luck Bubba.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

-Matt
      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
        Pray you have a beautiful, statuesque, blonde working on you. No wait, that is my wife. Good luck Bubba.
        Why cant I have one lol

Comment

Good luck with your surgery, Jeremy. I hope everything comes out alright.
          "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Good luck on the surgery and the hope for a quick and speedy recovery.
            Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

I've found out a couple of things about surgery. The older you get the harder it is to get back to being "all right".

It doesn't matter if it's a surgeon's scalpel or a thug's switchblade, your body reacts the same to getting cut open.

That being said, I wish you well and a speedy recovery.
              Last edited by Trailboss49; 12 Sep 12, 12:52. Reason: Forgot to wish him well.
              "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Good luck.
                There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

Best of luck!

Regards,
                  Dennis
                  If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

...(go for the good meds...)
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X