What time do you go to bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time do you go to bed?

I'm sitting here (in Laos) waiting to hear Romney's speech at the GOP convention. By my calculation, that will be 10 p.m. in Florida.

Isn't that around the time most people are thinking about calling it a day and going to bed? Seems like nobody in Tampa will be in bed before midnight. Do people stay up later these days?

So when do you usually go to bed?

Philip
    Before 8 p.m.
    0.00%
    From 8 to 9 p.m.
    3.33%
    From 9 to 10 p.m.
    18.33%
    From 11 to 12 p.m.
    40.00%
    From 12 to 1 a.m.
    11.67%
    From 1 to 2 a.m.
    16.67%
    I never go to bed
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

I have an EXTREMELY fluid schedule since I start and end each 'day' at a different time every day.

While at work, I get around 6.5-7 hrs sleep. While at home I usually go to bed around 2300-0000 and get up around 0700.
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I sleep 4-5 hours a day. Folks die in bed...
      Skip

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
        I'm sitting here (in Laos) waiting to hear Romney's speech at the GOP convention. By my calculation, that will be 10 p.m. in Florida.

Isn't that around the time most people are thinking about calling it a day and going to bed? Seems like nobody in Tampa will be in bed before midnight. Do people stay up later these days?

So when do you usually go to bed?

Philip
        Florida is full of old folks that take advantage of "early bird special dinners". After a turkey dinner at 4:00PM, and tucking in to bed by 6 with the electric blankets on, most of the Americans in Florida are asleep when Romney speech comes on. The late speech is designed to infuriate the Latinos that already had their sleep during midday siesta and the Californians that would be just waking up.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I go to bed around midnight.
          “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
          ― Groucho Marx

Comment

I usually hit the rack between 10-12 midnight

Comment

Whose bed are we talking about?

Anyway sleep gives you cancer.
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

It varies in Earth time every day because I am following Mars time.

Comment

"What makes you think I sleep at all?"
                  "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

There's other things to do besides sleep. Read. Play with the cats or dogs, depends on what is in the bed. Truthfully, now. I sleep a good 8-9 hours. I usually now go to bed around 11 Eastern. But at the moment I'm in Central and I fall asleep easy.
                    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Am I the only one who is now frightened of Phil entering my room at night? I mean, clearly he's a scrumptious man and all, but I think he's planning a midnight escapade...or at least hitting on us. How dark and mysterious you are, Phil. Yet somehow still so...compelling.

I go to bed around 2200-2300 Alaska time.

Comment

Anywhere from 10 pm to 5 am. Runs in the family.
                        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

I had a good friend years ago who would laugh and say "Never go to bed the same day you got up".
                          I pretty much follow that mindset.

John
                          The most visable part of a persons education is their parents example !

Christianity is made far too complicated by far too many denominations.
                          It's truly a simple concept.
                          Dont take my word for it---Read the Book of Romans!

Comment

I stay up until around 1:30am each night. I get up at 8:30 to take Diabetes medicine! Usually I get in a nap! This makes it hard to get to sleep early when i visit the Grandkids. "Shh! PawPaw is sleeping in the chair again!"..

Pruitt
                            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

I try to go to bed early but rarely can I stay asleep. I think it is a result of working shift work for 35 years. I fall asleep easy, just can't stay that way.
                              "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                              - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X