Hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again

I want to apologize for my lengthy pause of posting as of late. As I stated in the Where is thread, long story short the motherboard on my laptop fried and I had no access to the internet for awhile except on my ipod which really isn't the ideal device to peruse any forum on much less ACG and the only thing I really used it for was facebook and to check my email. Also between work and multiple week long colds, a lot of my energy was spent as soon as I got home and all I wanted to do was relax or take a nap.

Now since I got a new computer, I will try to be more active but I can't guarantee I'll log in every day as it is expected to get busy again around october with the recent expansion to the building and with a lot of the stuff is going to be shipped there, it will get pretty hectic so be forewarned
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

We're just glad to see you back mate.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X