• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Active Air Sports Fans Here?

If yes, what do you fly?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

I fell about twenty feet off a wall once and landed on my head...does that count for air sports?

And i'm very serious about that falling and landing part..no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
      I fell about twenty feet off a wall once and landed on my head...does that count for air sports?

And i'm very serious about that falling and landing part..no joke.
      20 feet? Come on, that's nothing! I once jumped with a friend off a house roof! Talk about being incredibly stupid.

We were about 12 yrs old, and just eager see how tough we could make it...darn almost broke legs.

Try it out, you might like it very much, John Paul....

Dan
      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Ah kin do a right fair rendition of "Oh Susannah!" with jus' mah armpit 'n a belly full of beans...
        I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
          Ah kin do a right fair rendition of "Oh Susannah!" with jus' mah armpit 'n a belly full of beans...
          Okay, I am lost...as usual!

Dan
          Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772

Okay, I am lost...as usual!

Dan
            You know Beans beans the musical fruit the more you eat the more you toot,that kind of air sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772

20 feet? Come on, that's nothing! I once jumped with a friend off a house roof! Talk about being incredibly stupid.

We were about 12 yrs old, and just eager see how tough we could make it...darn almost broke legs.

Try it out, you might like it very much, John Paul....

Dan
              I think that should be considered air sports as for a very brief moment i had the sensation of flying...before gravity brought me back to reality...damn gravity always out to get me

You would like to see me do that,wouldn't you...well maybe after a couple six packs i'll let you know

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X