A Good Cause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Cause

Just in case there are any other physicians out there on the forum, a group that I have worked with in the past that does medical missionary work in Honduras is in need of two doctors for a weeklong trip they are conducting from June 21-28.It consist of one week in Honduras doing primary care,mostly for a lot of kids.Very rewarding and a lot of fun-Honduras is a beautiful,but very poor country.You get a day and a half as well to do some sightseeing of ruins in Honduras.Be prepared to live in the rough.There is no evangelizing involved-this is a group with no religious affiliations.Side benefits involve cute college girls as Spanish interprters as well .You have to pay for your own airfare and "room and board" which consist of sleeping on the floor of a local schoolhouse or church.Also,I don't think they need any other help for this particular trip,but nurses,dentists,optometrists and ESPECIALLY Spanish interpreters are always needed.If anybody is interested,drop me a line-I'll give you their e-mail.
    Attached Files

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X