Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter!!

Don't eat all your kids chocolate!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Kids? That's crazy talk! The last thing I need is little MikeJ's running around. I can barely stand myself as it is .
    "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

It's eating all the hard-boiled eggs, that I'm concerned with...
      I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

And a happy Easter to everyone else here.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
          It's eating all the hard-boiled eggs, that I'm concerned with...
          Dip 'em in cheese, and pass another beer, James!
          "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Happy Easter to all of you too

My Kids are too old for Chocolate, I need to buy my own,

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll become too fat

Der Wanderer
            The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
            JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
            The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Up until a few years ago, my Gram still had a little bag for me every Easter. It pretty much stopped after my kids all got old enough to chow down on chocolate...

Winston Churchill

Comment

My family makes some of our Easter candy at home. My Grandma used to do most of the work herself, but as she's gotten older my Mom and Sister've largely taken over the work leaving her to supervise. Before going away to college, I used to help out myself. Slopping around to make choclate covered peanut clusters is just plain fun, and mixing the filling for the peanut butter eggs takes alot of muscle power.
                "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
                Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X