Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't bother reading this...

I just wanted to log my 1000th post.

"When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

well, since I did read ..., why not add 1 to my own ... hey Shane, what were you smoking there?
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Staff smokes...
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

The best way to get people to read something is by posting do not read this

Thats my useless post.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
          The best way to get people to read something is by posting do not read this

Thats my useless post.
          Must work. I keep coming back to read it!

Winston Churchill

Comment

Eggs, bacon, sausage, and...spam.
            I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Sorry...but when I saw that the previous post made 471, I had to post another, as the 472 was the size of the motor in my 1972 Cadillac Coupe de Ville.

Ah...the old memories of four wheel drifting through corners at 60 mph...

When I think of all the silly things I've done with cars, I'm f*cking lucky to be alive...
              I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Odd thing about this thread.
                The first time I went to load it up, the whole screen was a khaki color blank. I thought it was a joke. Kinda eerie, given the title.

Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

I think Mantis' post should be revoked. You can't just post for the sake of posting. Bump him back down to 999, and make him earn it! And then of course, beers all around

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
                    Eggs, bacon, sausage, and...spam.
                    Definately my favourite Monty Python clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Schenkel
                      I think Mantis' post should be revoked.
                      I agree. Take it to staff.

(Since Brian's not here right now, you can email me about it @ [email protected] )

You can't just post for the sake of posting. Bump him back down to 999, and make him earn it! And then of course, beers all around
                      Okokok, I know when I'm beat! Everyone that makes it to Edmonton over Easter weekend, beer's on me!

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Marko

Definately my favourite Monty Python clip.
                        Pretty good stuff!

But there's some great stuff in Life of Brian, too. That's where most of my favorites come from.

Winston Churchill

Comment

I HATE SPAM!!!!!

(it was one of the replies of that Monty Pithon clip and I really was 21 once, so why not post)
                          ___
                          Julgareis qual he mais excellente,
                          Se ser do Mundo Rei, se de tal gente

Comment

Sure!

I used to have 1024 megs of RAM, so here, I'm celebratin'!

Winston Churchill

Comment

This one just for the pleasure to get 100

I agree for one beer but Edmonton is a little bit to far, "mais le coeur y est"

Der Wanderer
                              The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                              JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                              The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X