Educational achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educational achievement

After reading Radabe last post I was interested to know the level of eduacation on the forum. No scientific reason, just interest.
    Undergraduate degree
    12.90%
    Post-graduate degree (MSc etc.)
    29.03%
    Doctorate (PhD etc.)
    6.45%
    High School
    3.23%
    College
    29.03%
    No schooling
    0.00%
    Studying at Undergraduate
    12.90%
    Studying as Post-graduate
    6.45%
    Studying at Doctorate level
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%

Yet again unable to vote - undergarduate degree in Psychology and Social Science.

As you can see by superior spelling.

Comment

Master of Arts in history.
      “To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed…” -1984 about the Big Lie

Comment

Hello,

I will graduate from Gallaudet University in Washington, DC. this December with BA degree in History.

Dan
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I'll be graduating at the end of the month with a BS in Compsci and Physics/astron*

*A BA program here, but since I had the choice of what I wanted my degree to say, I chose BS. Practically speaking, this was a physics minor, and an astron minor rolled up into a single package.
          "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
          Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Neely
            I chose BS.
            “To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed…” -1984 about the Big Lie

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik Yerbouti

Damn ! Beat me to it.
              Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Undergraduate degree in history.

La Palice.
                Monsieur de La Palice est mort
                Mort devant Pavie.
                Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
                Il était encore en vie...

Comment

MA Political Science, with focus on National Security
                  "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Thrown out of school,GED,impressive huh

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
                      Yes it is. Many people simply lack that kind of initiative and self-examination needed to make a better life for themselves.

"A mistake is never a mistake if you learn from it."

(Of course, I don't know if you made a mistake. That's your personal business.)
                      "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
                        MA Political Science, with focus on National Security
                        Oh, Deltapooh, I always knew you were one heck of a political animal! I could tell it from your clear-headed and coolness in your writintg style unlike my quite passionate and heated writing style!

I suppose a political animal is certainly better than a bloodthristy dictator!

Dan
                        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul

You mean "Get Esctasy Degree"? Quite impressive filling your head with drugs and alcohol! Way to go!

Only kidding...

To be honest, back in high school, I was but a young man, I always looked down on these people who had gotten GEDs, something like an easy way out, if you know what I mean.

Years went by, and my outlook has changed a lot, I appreciate that you take the right path, whatever it is, and at last become a productive citizen of this good old America!

I some friends who had GEDs and went on to college, so no big problem there!

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772

Oh, Deltapooh, I always knew you were one heck of a political animal! I could tell it from your clear-headed and coolness in your writintg style unlike my quite passionate and heated writing style!

I suppose a political animal is certainly better than a bloodthristy dictator!

Dan
                            Ultimately, my legacy will be deterimined by historians. So let me take this opportunity to say I support the preservation of history.

Comment

Trades diploma, with some college. Will eventually go back and finish a degree in history or poli-sci.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X