The NEW military and population reduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NEW military and population reduction

I think many of you will find this interesting. It was emailed to me recently and validates many things I've suspected for a long time.
    It might be pretty alarming for some, particularly if you view the world thru rose colored glasses.
    It's too long to include in it's entirety, taking perhaps 4 posts, so I'm only posting excerpts I've pieced together here along with a few highlighted points of interest though there are many others through out.
    If you want the rest of it send an email and I'll email the entire article to you.

QUOTE:

This article was written by the guy who exposed the man-made origin of AIDS.
    SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome):
    A Great Global SCAM
    by Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.
    Author of thirteen books including the national bestseller,
    -- Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola-Nature, Accident or Intentional?; and,
    -- Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare

Abstract

Rather than a public health emergency, the "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome," generally called SARS, is best diagnosed as a "Sickening and Repulsive Scam." This article argues that this unprecedented viral attack is, alternatively, an ingenious social experiment featuring institutionalized bioterrorism for widespread psycho-social control. The outcome of this experiment, whether it leads to population reduction or not, depends on you.

Background

You are about to read much neglected truths pertaining to this bizarre new pneumonia-like illness called SARS. Authorities explain this acronym for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome as simply the latest threat in an ongoing series of attacks on humanity by mysteriously mutating "super-germs." Yet, a careful study of this multi-disciplinary subject reveals something amiss far more insidious and deadly than SARS. This spreading scourge of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome stretching from Asia to North America has all the earmarks of a novel social experiment in population manipulation aimed to culture the mass mind for the arrival of "the Big One"-a biological agent that will facilitate decimation of approximately a third to half of the world's population, in keeping with current official population reduction objectives.

Naturally you would be disinclined to believe the above sentence. Open-mindedness in this domain threatens exposure to a "Twilight Zone" of knowledge in which reality is far stranger than fiction. Your first instinct, therefore, might be to close this page in favor of the next SARS site that promises more of the standard treatments broadcast on every official news page and government report on this subject. But, if you choose to have your worldview shattered by considering the little known truths surrounding Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, then continue reading. . . .

"No great epidemic has ever evolved divorced from major socio-political upheaval."

Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.

Emerging Viruses presentation, 1996

Introduction

My name is Dr. Leonard Horowitz, and I will be your SARS tour guide on this website. As a Harvard graduate in public health, and expert in the fields of medical sociology, behavioral science, and emerging diseases, I am best known for my work exposing the man-made origin of HIV/AIDS in the national bestselling book, Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola-Nature, Accident or Intentional? (Tetrahedron Press, 1998; 1-888-508-4787; http://www.healthyworlddistributing....tail.aspx?ID=4) This was my tenth book that American grassroots activists, medical physicians and scientists included, made a national bestseller. U.S. Government documents that I reprinted for the first time for the world to see were strong endorsements for this work. Included here are stunning and tragic contracts under which numerous AIDS-like and Ebola-like viruses were bioengineered by the U.S. Army's 6th leading biological weapons contractor-Litton Bionetics-a medical subsidiary of the mega-military weapons contractor called Litton Industries. You can get free information on this man-made vaccine-transmitted theory of AIDS at http://www.originofAIDS.com. Here I focus your attention on SARS, and what mainstream sources of information are withholding about this new pandemic.

Mission

I have dedicated this website to examining the social and political implications, as well as the correlates (i.e., things related to) and antecedents (i.e., factors or events that predated or precipitated) this new SARS pandemic. By examining this illness's etiology, which lies more in the realm of global politics, corporate profits, and population control, than elsewhere, this information offers educated people an alternative to the fright and irrational behaviors promulgated by "mainstream" propagandists including news sources and health officials better known as "spin doctors."

Most intelligent persons will conclude from the following information that this new microbial attack was premeditated and precedent-setting. In other words, SARS is a well orchestrated social experiment.

Who is behind this SARS madness? I accept the risk of triggering your "conspiracy theory" buttons by identifying the widely recognized "global military-medical-petrochemical-pharmaceutical cartel" as the only suspect that can wield the powers necessary to effect these frightening outcomes.

Although you may find it comforting to simply consider this a conspiracy theory, I view SARS is a huge conspiracy with very few witting villains. Clearly, what you are witnessing is a well organized terror campaign carried out by mostly well-meaning, yet grossly ignorant, "authorities"-medically indoctrinated and virtually hypnotized "Manchurian candidates" if you will allow me to postulate.
    Alternatively, I propose that Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, may be best diagnosed by SARS's telltale dependence on the propaganda used to herald its presence, prompt hysteria, and broadly engage social and economic resources. In military intelligence circles this is called standard "psychological operations" (PSYOPs).

I further suggest this fright's likeliest purpose is in facilitating evolving economic and political agendas that ultimately include targeting approximately half the world's current population for elimination. Much of this will be accomplished, not with SARS, but quite effectively and efficiently by the widely anticipated "Big One" discussed later on this website in a feature article written for the Associated Press by Emma Ross.

"[T]here's fame, fortune, and big budgets in sounding the Ôemerging infection' alarm and warning of our terrible folly in being unprepared." -- Michael Fumento, National Post, March 28, 2003
    ... These advancing infectious disease attacks in North America are sanctioned by medical-pharmaceutical and allied military industrialists. They complement the global "War on Terrorism," and bioterror-influenced culture, as additionally profitable, population-controlling, threats.

Perceiving Harsh Reality Versus Generally Promoted Myths

What lay persons view as ever increasing madness in the world around them, is eerily consistent with earlier globalist think tank recommendations for the development and deployment, in the new millennium, of "conflicts short of war," and "economic substitutes for standard militarization." These developments were adequately detailed and referenced in Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism, and Toxic Warfare (http://www.healthyworlddistributing....tail.aspx?ID=3). As compared with the first and second world wars, these smaller, more manageable, and better controlled conflicts, orchestrated events, and state sponsored threats, were consistently selected options among foreign policy makers and government officials beginning in the late 1960s.

Henry Kissinger, for instance, as National Security Advisor (NSA) under Richard Nixon, oversaw foreign policy while considering Third World population reduction "necessities" for the U.S., Britain, Germany, and other allies. This Bush nominee to direct the 9-11 conspiracy investigation, a reputed war criminal, then selected the option to have the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) develop biological weapons, according to the U.S. Congressional Record of 1975. Among these biologicals were germs far deadlier than the SARS agent (thought to be a strain of coronavirus). Under Kissinger's watch as NSA, influenza and para-influenza viruses were, for example, recombined with quick acting leukemia viruses (acute lymphocytic leukemia) to deliver a weapon that potentially spread cancer like the flu. (More on this later.) These incredible realities have been generally neglected, if not officially secreted.

These conflicts short of major wars like WWI and WWII, and war economy substitutes (such as the "War on AIDS," "War on Crime," "War on Drugs," "War on Terrorism," "War on Cancer," the environmental protection movement, and the "Star Wars" Strategic Defense Initiative, all require sophisticated propaganda programs employing fear campaigns for social acceptance and popular support. These PSYOPS for command and control warfare (C2W), military and behavior experts correctly advise, best support a well-defined rapidly evolving "Revolution in Military Affairs" (RMA) which is synonymous to a the evolution into "a form of human slavery" in which the captives-the world's population, including you and your loved ones-would not perceive this enslavement.

...... Most of these ailments, including the plethora of autoimmune diseases and newer cancers, were virtually non-existent 50 years ago. This fact, alone, strongly suggests a modern socio-economic and political conspiracy. Unless you simply wish to believe it is God's will or man's greed that has brought these conditions to bear upon humanity.

"People are all too willing to relinquish their civil rights and personal freedoms in the wake of such engineered frights."

In recent decades, military think tanks prescribed options for "conflicts short of war" that included novel population control policies and methodologies. These provided for:

1) The establishment of new profit centers as traditional large-scale wars were phased out by the new millennium. Examples here include the many multi-billion dollar "homeland security" programs that emerged from post-9/11 legislation, such as those securing air travel and mail delivery. These are just two examples of myriad evolving profit centers fueled by frights and institutionalized terror campaigns;

2) The development of advanced persuasion and population control programs, with high tech methods of support, to facilitate "a form of slavery" in which humanity would not realize it had become conditioned into relinquishing personal and social freedoms for the mirage of health, safety, and security. These provided other profit centers and population control options. Once habituated to modern lifestyle restrictions, such as enforced health and travel restrictions, the general population might become virtually "enslaved" with little effective resistance, widespread pharmaceutical dependence (particularly using anti-depressant drugs), through the use of PSYOPs. Media distractions and manipulations were considered essential in achieving this objective; and

3) Lucrative depopulation methods to be employed, including the conditions and resources necessary for culling "excess populations."

SARS, when considered in light of these social and political impositions, can be clearly understood.
    Super?

At this writing, SARS appears to have killed 54 people out of almost 1,400 afflicted according to the World Health Organization, a death rate of less than 4%. But since this only takes into account those ill enough to seek medical help, the actual ratio of deaths to infections is certainly far less. [This is a tremendous understatement.]

In contrast, the 1918-1919 flu pandemic killed approximately a third of the 60 million afflicted.

In the weeks and months following the 9-11 attacks on America, I traced the widely publicized anthrax mailings "mystery" to U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) commissioned biological weapons contractors with ties to Britain's MI6, Porton Down, the Anglo-American pharmaceutical cartel, including the Bayer, Hoecsht, Baxter and Merck Corporations, and ultimately to George Soros-a global banking and investment industrialist and chief money manager for Europe's wealthiest oligarchy-owners of the Genomic Institute that performed the DNA sequencing on behalf of the anthrax vaccine maker/British Porton Down subsidiary, Bioport. A complete exposŽ on this topic is provided at http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/...spionage.html.

People are all too willing to relinquish their civil rights and personal freedoms in the wake of such engineered frights. The passage of the infamous "Homeland Security Act" in America, and its counterpart in Canada, are classic examples of this societal direction, forced legislation, and egregious manipulation.

The Media's Role in SARS: Setting a Precedent

Consider the fact the media's mainstream has been heavily influenced, if not entirely controlled, by multi-national corporate sponsors protecting and advancing the interests of a relatively small number of global industrialists (I have called "globalists;" and others say the "ruling elite," or "European oligarchy"). Also recall that the focus of news providers, on any given day or hour, results from intelligence agency directives, according to reputable authorities including myriad retired news officials and intelligence officers. So ask and answer the following intelligent questions:

Why have American military officials, beginning with Secretary of Defense William Cohen during the Clinton years, publicized America's greatest vulnerability lies in the realm of biological weapons wielded by terrorists? Is this not a form of treason against the United States to relay such sensitive intelligence to potential enemies through the mainstream press? During the McCarthy era, Hollywood producers were persecuted for having the slightest liberal or Communist sympathies. What has changed to allow the Hollywood production of "Black Hawk Down" to be used by Saddam Hussein and his military and intelligence commanders to educate and inspire his troops?

Why does the mainstream media continue to foretell of the expected arrival of the "Big One"-an influenza virus that will produce a super-flu that will kill billions of people, like the "Spanish flu" did between 1918-19, while totally disregarding the individuals, organizations, and laboratories that have labored to produce these weapons of mass destruction? Even the devastating Spanish Flu virus has been, literally, unearthed for further study and, do you suppose, deployment?

Why was the "Spanish flu" influenza virus called the "Spanish flu" when it originated, by historic accounts, in Tibet in 1917? It is said that Spanish newspapers were the only ones reporting on the great plague due to their neutrality over World War I politics. However, Spain was as dear to America then as Communist China is to the United States today. The "Spanish flu" was named such following two decades of disputes between America and Spain over colonization of the Caribbean Islands, Hawaii and the Philippines beginning with the Spanish American war that ended in the Philippines in 1902. Does this history appear to be repeating with the advent of SARS, allegedly from China?

If the legions of recognized authorities herald the coming of the "Big One," why do the same persons disregard this author's publication of U.S. Government, National Institutes of Health, and National Cancer Institute documents showing that the U.S. Army's 6th top biological weapons contractor in 1969-1970 prepared mutants of influenza and para-influenza viruses recombined with acute lymphocytic leukemia viruses? In other words, how would you like to have a strain of the flu that spreads cancer by sneezing? Can you even rationalize the development of such a virus-lymphocytic leukemia that kills most victims in just a few weeks following airborne transmission?

These have been shown clearly on page 452 of the national bestselling book, Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola-Nature, Accident or Intentional? (http://www.healthyworlddistributing....tail.aspx?ID=4) in circulation since 1996. A copy of this "menu" of infectious agents, potential biological weapons, listing several mutant recombinants involving flu viruses is posted below for your inspection.

The "Big One" is Coming

The U.S. Army's 6th top biological weapons contractor in 1969-1970 prepared mutants of influenza and para-influenza viruses recombined with acute lymphocytic leukemia viruses. In other words, how would you like to have a strain of the flu that spreads quick killing cancer by sneezing?

According to most emerging disease experts and government health officials the ÔBig One" might arrive at any time.

Emma Ross of the Associated Press reported on SARS as the World Health Organization (WHO) launched its "crisis plan to attack" the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. WHO, as you may recall, is a U.N. sponsored organization that is rumored to have helped spread AIDS to Africa by way of contaminated hepatitis B and/or polio vaccinations. There is a reasonable amount of evidence to support this contention.

More disconcerting, the U.N. is known to be heavily influenced by Rockefeller family members and corporate interests. History shows Rockefeller fortunes built the U.N. building in New York City. During WWII, the Rockefeller family and their Standard Oil Company supported Hitler more than they did the allies according to court records. One federal judge ruled Rockefeller committed "treason" against the United States. Following WWII, according to attorney John Loftus-an official Nazi war crimes investigator-Nelson Rockefeller persuaded the U.N.'s South American voting block to favor Israel's creation only to assure secrecy regarding his support for the Nazis. Earlier that century, John D. Rockefeller joined Prescott Bush and the British Royal Family in sponsoring the eugenics initiatives that gave rise to Hitler's racial hygiene programs. During the same period the Rockefeller family virtually monopolized American medicine, American pharmaceutics and the cancer and genetics industries. Today, the Rockefeller family, foundation, U.N. and WHO remain at the forefront of administering "population programs" designed to reduce world populations to more manageable levels. As per a recent advertisement Foreign Affairs-a prestigious political periodical published by the David Rockefeller directed Council on Foreign Relations-the U.S. population is being targeted for a 50% reduction.

The above information has been meticulously documented and referenced in this author's two previous works, Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola-Nature, Accident or Intentional? and Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare. It begs the question of what to do? There are personal and socio-political directions for a rational response.

Re: The NEW military and population reduction

I think many of you will find this interesting. It was emailed to me recently and validates many things I've suspected for a long time.
    It might be pretty alarming for some, particularly if you view the world thru rose colored glasses.
    It's too long to include in it's entirety, taking perhaps 4 posts, so I'm only posting excerpts I've pieced together here along with a few highlighted points of interest though there are many others through out.
    If you want the rest of it send an email and I'll email the entire article to you.
    QUOTE:
    This article was written by the guy who exposed the man-made origin of AIDS.
    ROFLMAO!!!!

Nice tinfoil hat!

Any credibility your article might've had was completely destroyed by that line. HIV has been found in CDC blood/tissue samples of people who suffered from unexplained immune failure as early as the 50's, far before the technology to do anything like what you claim was even remotely possible.
    "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
    Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

Have to agree with Dan. Another one for the 'kook' file! Its amazing what is accepted as 'fact' in some circles.
      "Speaking here in my capacity as a polished, sophisticated European as well, it seems to me the laugh here is on the polished, sophisticated Europeans. They think Americans are fat, vulgar, greedy, stupid, ambitious and ignorant and so on. And they've taken as their own Michael Moore, as their representative American, someone who actually embodies all of those qualities." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Indeed.
        And so 25 years ago it suddenly becomes a planetary epidemic. How long has man been on this planet and how long has it had a chance to spread if it's 'purely' natural? For that matter how long has every other virus and disease had a chance to so called mutate? Interesting how new deadly diseases and viruses seem to coincidentally advance with technology. A gross lack of medical technology and understanding of personal hygiene can explain earlier epidemics in our history, but we don't have that degree of excuse anymore.

Did you read the entire thing or just that first line? Dr. Horowitz makes this statement not far into the article:

U.S. Government documents that I reprinted for the first time for the world to see were strong endorsements for this work. Included here are stunning and tragic contracts under which numerous AIDS-like and Ebola-like viruses were bioengineered by the U.S. Army's 6th leading biological weapons contractor-Litton Bionetics-a medical subsidiary of the mega-military weapons contractor called Litton Industries. You can get free information on this man-made vaccine-transmitted theory of AIDS at http://www.originofAIDS.com. http://www.originofAIDS.com.[/url]

Aside from being something one would not like to believe, I'm curious how it can be written off as more 'kook file' info.

Comment

I've seen other articles claiming SARS could possibly be a result of an experiment of biological agents gone wrong. In other words, an accidental escape of a biological agent.

Ironical, the WHO investigating the original outbreak in China in Nov of '02 have refused to divulge any information regarding their investigation citing "privacy" concerns. Funny, but I don't see any privacy concerns where Ebola outbreaks in Africa are concerned.
          Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

It seems conspiracy theories are not very popular on the whole. Much easier to believe everything is clearly black and white, all political world leaders and movers and shakers are all a bunch of nice guys and perfectly sane, and there are no hidden agendas or conspiracies whatsoever. It's all John Wayne and mom's apple pie (if your from the US that is)!
            There have been some very interesting theories floating around for the last 30 years or so. Do a search on Google for 'Rockefeller and population reduction' and you'll find some interesting stuff. Of course it's all false though

Comment

I thought SARS was invented by China to wipe out the United States. Now the theory is that it was invented by the United States to wipe out China?

I'm also glad to see the author has solved the anthrax case as well as discovered the orgins of HIV/AIDS. Good work!
              "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Chuck - do I detect a note of sarcasm?

Dan - here's a follow up to your 1950's HIV issue and an excerpt from it.

(http://www.originofaids.com./articles/early.htm)

The 1959 HIV Sequence Discovery

In the interest of facilitating progress on this issue, much publicity has been given to the notion that HIV was discovered in a 1959 blood sample from Leopoldville, Zaire;9 and that scientific consensus holds 1931 as the approximate date of HIV origination.7 These superstitions have led to common, yet false, declarations that HIV/AIDS originated well before the polio vaccination era and the Special Virus Cancer Program (SVCP) that much evidence below links to the “punctuated origin” of AIDS.

For the record, according to the authors of the 1959 discovery, they never found, nor alleged to have found, HIV, or anything like a full virus. According to these authors, even “attempts to amplify HIV-1 fragments of >300 base pairs (bp) were unsuccessful, . . . However, after numerous attempts, four shorter sequences were obtained” that only represented small portions of two of the six genes of the complete AIDS virus.9

This is why Gao et al, referred to the 1959 sequences as “the oldest trace of the AIDS pandemic . . . although the precise timing and circumstance of early events in the SIVcpz/HIV-1 zoonosis remain obscure.”22 [Editor’s note for the lay reader, “SIVcpz” is short for “simian immunodeficiency virus from the chimpanzee.” This is know to be the closest viral relative to the human AIDS virus, HIV-1.]

Unfortunately, regarding the 1959 sequences, Zhu et al., left much room for misinterpretation if not wild speculation by stating that given the “‘starburst phylogeny,’ HIV-1 was probably introduced into humans shortly before that time frame, about a decade or two earlier than previously estimated. . . .” 10 (Emphasis added.) They speculated the zoonosis might have occurred “considerably earlier than the late 1940s.” Obviously, this account is irrelevant to “the extraordinary synchrony in the 1970s of ten or more distinguishable epidemics” discovered by Myers et al. 10 Therefore, this later group of researchers concluded that, with the exception of the 1959 sequences suggesting viral ancestry, “Clinical, serological and molecular retrospective studies have all failed to produce any evidence of AIDS or HIV prior to the 1970s.” 10 (Emphasis added.) As Myers et al., had initially advanced, the early to mid-1970s “Big Bang” origin of HIV/AIDS is further supported by most recent scientific evidence.10

Comment

And so 25 years ago it suddenly becomes a planetary epidemic. How long has man been on this planet and how long has it had a chance to spread if it's 'purely' natural? For that matter how long has every other virus and disease had a chance to so called mutate? Interesting how new deadly diseases and viruses seem to coincidentally advance with technology. A gross lack of medical technology and understanding of personal hygiene can explain earlier epidemics in our history, but we don't have that degree of excuse anymore.
                  We do, actually. A basic determiner of personal hygiene is population density and this is what has made the sudden introduction of new diseases possible. The single most fundamental component of determining the rate at which a disease spreads is population density. Our advances in modern technology have been accompanied by an explosion in population and especially population density. Also the explosion in transportation technology has also contributed to the spread of disease. It's not just newly occuring human diseases that are the problem, but plant and other animal diseases as well.

At one time quarantine was the most successful strategy. That is no longer possible.
                  Get the US out of NATO, now!

Comment

I gave up on the article as soon as i read the man-made origin of AIDS.AIDS has been around for a very long time,one British sailor was found to have died from it as early as the Fifties,if anything modern travel was what made this disease the scourge it is today,in the modern world many exotic diseases that here to for were unknown will be spread by the ease and cheapness of travel.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SparceMatrix

The single most fundamental component of determining the rate at which a disease spreads is population density.

Granted - along with bio-engineered diseases as well.
                      I think Dr. Horowitz's research makes a compelling case. Besides, Man has been around a long time and in great population densities. A virus such as HIV, which no one seems to agree as to it's origins, if it did occur naturally via animal contagion would in all probabilities have occurred in some scale and documantation long before now. That it did explode upon the scene for the first time in it's ten or more epidemic forms in the 70's, at the same time that similar such viruses were being bioengineered, is more than coincidental IMO.
                      Do we suppose that the amount of research and money spent evolving such unbelievably deadly viruses is mere recreational activity for those involved? There's obviously some intention behind this madness. Any ideas? The concept that these germs are being developed so as to have a ready remedy should they ever be used against us is a pretty weak one. It obviously hasn't helped much in finding a cure for HIV after 30 years. But then drug cost to keep someone with HIV alive for a year was around $10,000 in the 80's when I researched it last. I don't know what it is today.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
                        I gave up on the article as soon as i read the man-made origin of AIDS.AIDS has been around for a very long time,one British sailor was found to have died from it as early as the Fifties,if anything modern travel was what made this disease the scourge it is today,in the modern world many exotic diseases that here to for were unknown will be spread by the ease and cheapness of travel.
                        Why is the possibility that it could man-made so hard to even consider? Someone please give me a truly valid justification for bioengineering deadly viruses at all.

Some of you guys make it sound like man never had the capability to travel to any extent before the 1970's. That some sailor died with a roughly similar disease in the 1950's does not make it the same deadly strains that abuntantly appeared in SF and NY at the same time. The web article cleared that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker
                          Besides, Man has been around a long time and in great population densities.
                          Dense human populations have been around for only a few thousand years, considering that human existence consists of millions of years. Diseases are living biological organisms, just like humans. Thus, they evolve, change, and adjust to changing situations in order to maintain their population. Dense populations and contact with adjacent populations is what spreads diseases. AIDS could have in fact existed for hundreds (perhaps thousands) of years in an isolated population. Contact with such an isolated population spreads the disease to the 'outside' world, and vice versa.

The massive advance in technology in the past 100 odd years, has brought with it by-products which can also spread or compound diseases, such as high levels of radiation, pollutants, toxins, poisins, etc.

Comment

The fact of the matter is the origin is still apparently a mystery and that it came from some exotic animal is more improbable than it's man-made theory. Man has extensively traveled the planet, captured exotic creatures of all types for show and sale for a very long time. Mutation is always an easy way to explain away all new viruses that suddenly plague us at times.
                            Some monkey bite suddenly starts to wipe out the east and west coast gay communities and equally devestates the African and Asian continents all in short order? A disease that isn't transmuted by air but mucous exchange? I guess the person bitten went on a sudden fornication frenzy shortly afterward. Or did the virus live in a tolerable form in human hosts for many years and then suddenly mutate to the extreme of killing it's own host?
                            Overriding all of this is the fact that we have been creating deadly germs for a long time.

Comment

That article is the biggest load of crap I have ever read.Just my personal opinion-as a physician with an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry and Zoology and experience doing research with the Equine and Simian Immunodeficiency viruses.But I suppose those were engineered by the government too,so I'm part of the big conspiracy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X