Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sahaf still alive or what?

Hello,

I do not have a television in my dorm room, all I have is my trusty computer, what I would like to know is whether Sahaf survived the attack on Palestine Hotel?

If so, is he continuing to deny the US troops are in Baghdad at all? I'm interested to know because if Sahaf is taken out, then would it mean Saddam's grip on propaganda machine has been broken apart?

I assume the Coalition must have been furious that Sahaf was continuing to pour in propaganda and outright lies, so that's when it decided to hell with civilian casualties, Sahaf had to be let go.

Did that involve the decision to launch an attack on Abul TV station where Al-Jazeera reporter was said to be? Or was it an accident?

I think it's important for the Coalition to start win the minds and hearts of Iraqi people, if we can't do that, then our military victories might as well be hollow.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

He is still alive and I doubt the various incidents today were linked to him. I think the Allies couldn't find a better person to act as the Iraqi Information Minister and certainly wouldn't want to see him replaced.

Also, does anybody think it an unlikely coincidence that Marko has disappeared just as he has come to prominence?

Comment

Indeed, it was the best Iraqi Information Minister for the Coalition. This grotesque clown and amateur has probably done more to convince people around the Earth that the Iraqi regime is absurd and futile than the best evidence from the CIA...

Too bad is he is dead, he might be replaced with somebody more credible.

His last press conference yesterday was the most ludicrous one ever seen (even Goebbels could not have done worse): while the ministry building was shking under nearby shell impacts and gunfire, he was still flatly denying the presence of American soldiers inside Baghdad

Comment

Originally posted by Tzar
        Indeed, it was the best Iraqi Information Minister for the Coalition. This grotesque clown and amateur has probably done more to convince people around the Earth that the Iraqi regime is absurd and futile than the best evidence from the CIA...

Too bad is he is dead, he might be replaced with somebody more credible.

His last press conference yesterday was the most ludicrous one ever seen (even Goebbels could not have done worse): while the ministry building was shking under nearby shell impacts and gunfire, he was still flatly denying the presence of American soldiers inside Baghdad
        I hope he's still alive. I can't help, but laugh at his antics. I'm just waiting for him to start laughing and say, "man I'm so full of *hit."
        "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

I hope he is alive, because he will make a good US defence secretary in the future. He definately has a career in US poilitics.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko
            I hope he is alive, because he will make a good US defence secretary in the future. He definately has a career in US poilitics.
            it's more likely he'll get hired at the Mirror
            "Speaking here in my capacity as a polished, sophisticated European as well, it seems to me the laugh here is on the polished, sophisticated Europeans. They think Americans are fat, vulgar, greedy, stupid, ambitious and ignorant and so on. And they've taken as their own Michael Moore, as their representative American, someone who actually embodies all of those qualities." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Originally posted by kid kool

it's more likely he'll get hired at the Mirror
              Could well be actually. I just admire the pure amount of B**LLOCKS he talks, without even laughing at himself.

Comment

As much as i hate to admit it i hope he isn't dead either.I also hope he wasn't involved in any crimes so he won't have to be shot or put away for life,as a matter of fact the best possible outcome would be him being brought back to the states and given his own talk show...ala Jerry Springer

Comment

He better not be dead. We're in the process of setting up a fan club for him.

Would be kind of a bust if he was killed.
                  "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

I finally managed to get to a scanner today to upload this. The smuged areas are artifacts from the scanner (mental note next time use *white* paper).

It's not quite done yet. I need to find a better picture of the disinfo minister, all I've found so far are headshots. Also a less cheasy slogan for the ministry. Any suggestions?
                    Attached Files
                    "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
                    Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

Dan Neely

Hello Dan Neely,

I have a few questions...

1.) Just how old are you? That drawing look like it's drawn by a kid...
                      2.) Avoid doing any drawings, you do a great deal of dishonor to professional and well-do artists.

Your picture almost made me puke or at least would rather see a real life videotaped Sahhaf's face!

Sorry if I offended you, just my honest 0.02 cents!

Dan
                      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Re: Dan Neely

Originally posted by Cheetah772
                        Hello Dan Neely,

I have a few questions...

2.) Avoid doing any drawings, you do a great deal of dishonor to professional and well-do artists.

Your picture almost made me puke or at least would rather see a real life videotaped Sahhaf's face!

Sorry if I offended you, just my honest 0.02 cents!

Dan
                        Got to agree. Dan Neely why not just stick to posting jokes. That is if you drew it with your hands. Now if you drew it with your feet - then good drawing Dan.

Comment

Re: Dan Neely

Originally posted by Cheetah772

I don't think Dan Neely is a professional artist so he probably does have poor drawing skills. However it's better than I could do.
                          "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Re: Re: Dan Neely

Originally posted by Chuck

I don't think Dan Neely is a professional artist so he probably does have poor drawing skills. However it's better than I could do.
                            Drawing skills..? Look closer...how about spelling skills ?

Comment

Re: Re: Dan Neely

Originally posted by Chuck

I'm not nor've I ever claimed to me, and that's not my best work. I did it during a pair of boring lectures on a peice of scrap paper. I know my perspective/scale are a bit off and that I can't draw a perfectly strait line without a ruler. If I didn't have multiple exams in a week I'd've spent an hour or 3 cleaning it up, but under the circumstances by the time I had a chance we'd probably have a video of the same.
                              "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
                              Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X