X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 488 members? No biggie debate?

Hello,

Something different once in a while...

I noticed we have about 488 members registered with Warfarehq.com forums.

So, how come we don't see a lot of new faces braving to debate hot topics and other stuff here? How come we always see familar faces like Deltapooh, Kraut, Tzar, kid kool, etc.?

Are we old faces too smart or something? No, just kidding...

Come on, new members, we need some fresh faces for us to bash...actually we're not going to bite you, kids....

Let's turn this into a highly intelligent debatable forum that would put either House of Representatives or Senate's fancy debate to shame! Let's go, boys and girls!

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Re: 488 members? No biggie debate?

Originally posted by Cheetah772
    Hello,

So, how come we don't see a lot of new faces braving to debate hot topics and other stuff here? How come we always see familar faces like Deltapooh, Kraut, Tzar, kid kool, etc.?

Come on, new members, we need some fresh faces for us to bash...actually we're not going to bite you, kids....

Let's turn this into a highly intelligent debatable forum that would put either House of Representatives or Senate's fancy debate to shame! Let's go, boys and girls!

Dan
    Too busy playing games to post here maybe?Actually this place seems more house of commons at times then senate floor

Comment

Re: 488 members? No biggie debate?

Hello,

Dan
      Not enough girls.

And for something completely different, where is Marko ?

La Palice.
      Monsieur de La Palice est mort
      Mort devant Pavie.
      Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
      Il était encore en vie...

Comment

Re: Re: 488 members? No biggie debate?

Originally posted by LaPalice

Not enough girls.

La Palice.
        Hey,

I successfully defeated Marko in the war of words! It goes a long way saying, "Don't mess around with ring-wing conservatives!"

Or maybe Marko was running amok in Baghdad which caused Sahaf saying he hadn't seen any American troop for fear of crossing Marko because he wants British troops there not Americans!

Dan
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

maybe because they come from non-english countries ? If we could just switch to german it would be a lot easier for me to express my opinion Discussing complex issues in a foreign language is pretty difficult and time consuming.
          "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Re: Re: Re: 488 members? No biggie debate?

Hey,

I successfully defeated Marko in the war of words! It goes a long way saying, "Don't mess around with ring-wing conservatives!"

Or maybe Marko was running amok in Baghdad which caused Sahaf saying he hadn't seen any American troop for fear of crossing Marko because he wants British troops there not Americans!

Dan
            That could be a discussion subject, where does the members go when we don’t see them on the forum during long periods ? Is this strange thing that some people speak about, the real world, really exist ? It’s frightening !

La Palice.
            Mort devant Pavie.

Comment

Re: Re: 488 members? No biggie debate?

Originally posted by LaPalice

Not enough girls.

La Palice.
              Marko has been to Majorca for a week in the sun. Much needed and now feeling refreshed and ready to argue my point until blue in the face.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: 488 members? No biggie debate?

Originally posted by Marko

Marko has been to Majorca for a week in the sun. Much needed and now feeling refreshed and ready to argue my point until blue in the face.
                Hmmmmmm. Funny that. Iraqi Information Minister Sahhaf disappears and Marko is suddenly back.
                Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: 488 members? No biggie debate?

Originally posted by tigersqn

Hmmmmmm. Funny that. Iraqi Information Minister Sahhaf disappears and Marko is suddenly back.

Interesting...

La Palice.
                  Mort devant Pavie.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X