Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Revolution forum??

I guess this is the place to ask this.

I came here recently and the first forum I looked for was one on the American Revolution. You could fold into that a French and Indian Wars forum, and a Seven Years War forum.

How about it??
    http://www.ironbrigade.net

Chat about anything on my board - pets, politics, whatever

The American Revolution is one we get requests for quite a bit. I suspect we'll be adding one for it soon. Thanks for your input!
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Good news! Looking forward to it.
      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Are you going to include the French and Indian War, and the Seven Year's War? Rogers' Rangers raid on St Francis, for example, right now would go where?

Now if I wanted to talk about Cowpens or such there seems no place to put it that is right.

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
          Good news! Looking forward to it.
          Me too!
          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

I have my own, if it's of interest: www.rev-war.com. Please feel free to stop by and check it out.

Eric
            "If you want to have some fun, jine the cavalry"

Maj. Gen. James Ewell Brown Stuart

Comment

>> I have my own, if it's of interest: www.rev-war.com. Please feel free to stop by and check it out. <<

I have added it to my Military URLs of note. But get a little color on that board! lol

BTW, The French and Indian War(s) should be a sub board of the Am. Rev. board here.
              Last edited by Kirasjeri; 21 Nov 08, 20:48.

Comment

The conflicts you mention generally are found in either Colonial Era & Asia (Warefare Through The Ages) or Napoleonic Era.

Change is not outside the realm of possibility...

American Revolution may well indeed become a forum unto itself, mates.

I have considered the conflict worthy for a few years.

Welcome Aboard, Kirasjeri!

Might I suggest a visit here...

And then to the forums I've mentioned...

I'd wager there is much you have yet to see.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by EricWittenberg View Post
                  I have my own, if it's of interest: www.rev-war.com. Please feel free to stop by and check it out.

Eric
                  Just joined up. Thanks for the link,great site! I see some of the usual suspects are already there.
                  If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Post deleted due to proscribed spamming!

It appears from all of your past posts, that you may be posting simply to put forth your lnks by subtle means. This will not be allowed to continue!

ACG Staff
                    Last edited by Admiral; 04 Feb 09, 08:23.

Comment

Valley Forge

Originally posted by Legate View Post
                      Just joined up. Thanks for the link,great site! I see some of the usual suspects are already there.

Thanks for the link. We have a family home in Plymouth, Pa. just a few
                      hours from Valley Forge, Delaware River, and Philladelphia. I too am interested in seeing a forum on ACG too. Indian wars are of interest in the Wyoming Valley of Pa. where Plymouth is located.

Regards,

17thAirborneSon
                      17thAirborneSon

"The horizon is unlimited." Major General Matthew Ridgeway

Comment

We now have a fully dedicated forum for the American Revolution;

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...play.php?f=317

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X