This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upload a custom avatar

I see that most forum users have an avatar. I want an avatar but I'm stuck. Can someone help? Thanks
    Last edited by GCoyote; 28 May 14, 23:02.
    Stalin at the Tehran Conference "without the miracle of American production the war would have been lost." Maurice Matloff, SPFCW pg 367 "Without American production the United Nations could never have won the war." TIME 12/13/1943

Originally posted by Joe Meek View Post
    I see that most forum users have an avatar. I want an avatar but I'm stuck. Can someone help? Thanks
    Click "User CP" (in the black bar above)
    On the left side you will see a column "Your Control Panel"
    Click in this column "Edit Avatar"

New page appears,
    You can either chose a 'predefined avatar' from the drop down menu
    or upload your own avatar from 'custom avatar'.
    Click "save changes" and your chosen avatar will appear immediately on top of the page.
    BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Thank you very much Jeroen Sennef

I chose Tom Hanks as Capt. John H. Miller shooting at a Tiger tank with a handgun. Balsy portrayal. Saving Private Ryan happens to be one of my favorite war movies.
      Stalin at the Tehran Conference "without the miracle of American production the war would have been lost." Maurice Matloff, SPFCW pg 367 "Without American production the United Nations could never have won the war." TIME 12/13/1943

Comment

Glad to see it worked. Excellent choice!
        BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X