Inserting an Excel Spreadsheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inserting an Excel Spreadsheet

How does one insert an excel spreadsheet into a post? Thanks.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    How does one insert an excel spreadsheet into a post? Thanks.
    I copy the spreadsheet to PowerPoint. Save the PowerPoint slide as a picture (PNG). Then I upload the pircture to Photo Bucket.

Then I insert the the spreadsheet as an IMG.

The CODE function (#) is sometimes useful for inserting tabular data into a post.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
      I copy the spreadsheet to PowerPoint. Save the PowerPoint slide as a picture (PNG). Then I upload the pircture to Photo Bucket.

Then I insert the the spreadsheet as an IMG.

The CODE function (#) is sometimes useful for inserting tabular data into a post.
      I should have offered odds that you'd be the first to respond.

I have two little problems with your advice:

1) I'm at the office and currently without Powerpoint right now;
      2) how can any other forum member actually examine, and perhaps even tinker with, the formulas that I've inserted into the spreadsheet, 'cause obviously I'm not omniscient?

Apart from that, I can do that.

Comment

It's a toughie, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
          It's a toughie, eh?
          If the Excel file isn't too big, you can attach it to a post by clicking "Manage Attachments".
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
            If the Excel file isn't too big, you can attach it to a post by clicking "Manage Attachments".
            I'll try that. If it works, it'll **** off Mountain Man something fierce.

Comment

I smell a conspiracy brewing.
              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                Berlin.1945
                by casanova
                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                Yesterday, 23:41
              • casanova
                AW 169M
                by casanova
                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                Yesterday, 23:26
              • JBark
                What changed?
                by JBark
                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                Yesterday, 18:54
              Working...
              X