Africa Baker's dozen thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Africa Baker's dozen thread

I am having a problem posting on the Baker's dozen thread on the Africa forum, it just will not let me quote or reply to the post. Any other African thread i can post as normal.
    Last edited by Post Captain; 27 Mar 10, 12:50.
    Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

PC,
    Looked into the problem, IMO it seems to be software related and has been brought under the attention of our Admins.

Anybody else care to post at the Africa Baker's Dozen and report if any problem?
    Thanks
    BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

I just updated that thread - no problems. But the large size of some of the photos required a lot of time for the page to appear. This may be the source of the problem.

Comment

PostCaptain,

Since you were intending to make a post in the Baker's Dozen Africa thread, I'll defer to you for the choice of a new topic.

cheers

Comment

Thanks Skoblin,
          our preliminary diagnosis points in the same direction.
          Colourful choice in Africa's BD as well as gentlemanly act in your second post here BTW
          BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSennef View Post
            Colourful choice in Africa's BD
            How can one have an African thread without showing Hippos

Comment

Originally posted by skoblin View Post
              PostCaptain,

Since you were intending to make a post in the Baker's Dozen Africa thread, I'll defer to you for the choice of a new topic.

cheers

Many thanks.
              Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                Berlin.1945
                by casanova
                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                Yesterday, 23:41
              • casanova
                AW 169M
                by casanova
                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                Yesterday, 23:26
              • JBark
                What changed?
                by JBark
                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                Yesterday, 18:54
              Working...
              X