Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Message Problems

Howdy,

Can an administrator take a look at my account? More specifically, my private messages? For the longest time, I just assumed everyone was ignoring my PMs, because I'd never get responses.

Now, though, I have reason to believe that people are responding... the replies simply aren't making it to my inbox.

Ideas? Thanks.
    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

I've sent a test PM, John... let me know if you got it by a reply, as well as here after you've sent one - IF you receive it.

Wes
    On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Nah, no luck. I didn't get anything.

And here, for the last five years, I just assumed no one used PMs or that they were ignoring me. Ha!

Comment

Maybe your box is full? you can have max 150 messages stored.

Comment

Nah, I've got 0 messages in my inbox and 17 in my sent items.

Comment

Check your options (User CP -> Edit Options) and see if you have PM enabled.

Comment

Yep, it's enabled. And, I have the notification pop-up enabled for new messages.

Comment

Everything appears to be in proper order, I'll get the Cyber Ranger on this, mate.

If worse comes to worse, I have another way in mind.

I think this is the 1st time we've had this kinda problem... at any cost, we'll getcha fixed up, my friend.

Wes
                On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

This should be resolved for you now Sir! Plus, you may have a bunch of PM's awaiting review!

Somehow, we ended up with TWO sickpup accounts. One was created on 27 Mar 04 but last accessed 6 Sep 04. The other (the one you are using) was created 3 Sep 04. Dunno how all that happened!

Anyway, I've merged the two accounts. (Based on the email addresses of the accounts they were both you.)

I'm sending you a PM double-check too!

Comment

Ha! Much appreciated, guys. I now have an inbox full of unread PMs that go all the way back to November 7th, 2004!

lol....

I think I ran into some problems when the ACG forums merged with ??? (can't remember who they merged with) a long time ago. Maybe that's how it happened?

Regardless, I've got a lot of PM reading to catch up on.

Cheers admins!

Comment

HAR!

I suspected a Merge might be required, but I did not think to consider there might already be another account...

All's Well That Ends Well, My Friend!

Most Excellent Work, Oh Ubber Web Tech Commander...

As Always, You Rawk!

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X