Imrworldwide.com help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imrworldwide.com help needed

I'm not sure if this is the right place so please move it if need be but every time I have logged on here in the last 48 hours I get a Imrworldwide.com transferring data and the computer slows down and causes me to lose the link about 2/5 times.

I've checked and found out it is spyware but none of my programs can kill it and the ones I can find go to a dead page or are useless.

Can somebody give some advice as I am pretty useless with these things.

Oh, and if this is moved can the mods send me a PM so I can find it again.

Thanks.
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

This may work

http://www.exterminate-it.com/malped...rworldwide-com

However: you may wish to do some online research regarding the Exterminate It! program. I have not used it before. I usually use Spy Bot and Lavasoft. However, the link I have posted provides you with a manual method for removing imrworld from your computer, without downloading the Exterminate It! program.

EDIT: JUST BEEN TOLD THIS MAY BE A MALWARE SITE - BEST TO AVOID

Rojik - I will try to find some more info on this while you are sleeping down-under in Aussieland.
    Last edited by Skoblin; 15 Mar 10, 11:56.

Comment

Cheers. It's close to bed time and my brain isn't up to it at the moment but I will give it a look on the morrow.

Thanks.

Comment

I run SuperAntiSpyware and Avast on my windows machines and they work wonderfully well - have caught a number (2) of infections that tried to wipe me out. Apparently Malware Bytes is also good and they have a free demo you can download and use IIRC.

I run Ubuntu linux on a couple of laptops that I use from time to time and I have not had any problems with attacks on them and they are faster than my windows equipped stuff as a matter of useless information.

Comment

Originally posted by MeenMutha View Post
          I run SuperAntiSpyware and Avast on my windows machines and they work wonderfully well - have caught a number (2) of infections that tried to wipe me out. Apparently Malware Bytes is also good and they have a free demo you can download and use IIRC.
          I have Malware bytes and use AVG and they don't seem to be able to find it. The funny thing is that it is only this site that Imrworldwide.com seems to run on. Everything else is fine.

But thanks anyway.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X