Off topic chat section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic chat section?

Hey do we have a dedicated off topic chat already? Just something to talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with other stuff this site's for?

Yes, I know you'll probably say something along the lines of that everything fits in a section somehow...but it's just a thought.

thanks!
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
    Hey do we have a dedicated off topic chat already? Just something to talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with other stuff this site's for?

Yes, I know you'll probably say something along the lines of that everything fits in a section somehow...but it's just a thought.

thanks!
    Yes, its called 'The Barracks'

The Barracks (92 Viewing)
    For stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Members can retire from the serious discussions elsewhere on the forums...and relax here.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Everything fits in a section somehow.

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Yes, its called 'The Barracks'

The Barracks (92 Viewing)
        For stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Members can retire from the serious discussions elsewhere on the forums...and relax here.
        Ok cool.

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
        Everything fits in a section somehow.

I was just waiting for that...now I go off to visit the barracks
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X