Restoring YouTube page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring YouTube page

Does anyone have any experience restoring the images to youtube pages? Somehow, I managed to block them all.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

That's a redirect virus. http://www.myantispyware.com/2017/05...refox-ie-edge/

It redirects you away from the real youtube to a different site that will really mess up your bot.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      That's a redirect virus. http://www.myantispyware.com/2017/05...refox-ie-edge/

It redirects you away from the real youtube to a different site that will really mess up your bot.
      I was blocking a specific image and the entire page of images went blank, and now it remains that way.

I want to restore the images, but the directions on the net are murky and refer to icons I'm not seeing on my page.

I appreciate the warning, though.

Comment

I think you can fix it by uninstalling your browser and reloading it.
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I think you can fix it by uninstalling your browser and reloading it.
          I'm not sure Google can be uninstalled from computers, having made itself integral to their operation, but I'll check.

Comment

Here's a test, try using firefox or a different browser than the one you normally use. That may tell you whether its the browser or your settings in YT.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Here's a test, try using firefox or a different browser than the one you normally use. That may tell you whether its the browser or your settings in YT.
              Tried Firefox...no luck, although it looks like a brand new youtube without my interests. Won;tload voer the Google, though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X