No announcement yet.

New Forum Layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the ignore feature work fo anyone else...

Comment

I was trying to access the different forums last night and I could not find the button! Found it...

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Still getting ACG game reviews in the "North Korea" section. Two in last two days ...
        Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
        Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
          Does the ignore feature work fo anyone else...
          I have a bunch of people on ignore but one still isn't blocked and a couple others go in and out of being blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post

I have a bunch of people on ignore but one still isn't blocked and a couple others go in and out of being blocked.
            Thanks....!!!

Comment

I have a bunch of people on ignore
              Why?

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post

Why?
                Because a few of them I get into a argument with and I end up getting banned the few others there's no point debating with fanatics I don't care what they have to say.

Comment

Because a few of them I get into a argument with and I end up getting banned the few others there's no point debating with fanatics I don't care what they have to say.
                  Ditto....Although perhaps he is permanently banned by now...

Comment

Here's a couple more "bugs" I'm noticing; and maybe this should go in the other thread.
                    1) If I copy past a thread title such that it becomes an underlined link, seems I can't get or figure out how to make the edit header for U-Underline stop underlining the rest of what I write after that? Could I get some guidance or tutorial on how to fix that other than wait until I'm done writing and then go back and insert those copy-paste title/links ???
                    2) If I insert a smilie in the middle of a post, say at end of paragraph, seems I can't get to do "enter" to start another line/paragraph after it. Again ??? Unless I type right away after. But that's not an option if using the "Edit" function it seems.
                    Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

ACG has become like the early Red Army. Trotsky did away with medals as being elitist

There was a post in another thread that said the new software doesn't have the facility.
                      Well that sucks. What was wrong with the way forums were set up?

Comment

Originally posted by Merkava188 View Post
                        Well that sucks. What was wrong with the way forums were set up?
                        Well, I kinda get banned less from this format, dont come over as much !!!

Comment

How to post videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
                            How to post videos?
                            Hit the A button on the top right. A tool with a bunch of icon buttons will show up. The film icon is the one you're looking for.
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Still working on getting used to the new structure about here;
                              The "Message Center" is one I'm still confused a bit on and trying to work out~with. Somewhat confusing on what used to be private versus open messaging to my gauge ...
                              As a part of the new "Notifications" set-up: Sort of nice to get a current heads up each time I open this page/site, but not sure if I need to have notice everytime someone posts to a thread I started ... ???
                              Then there's this "Like/Unlike" versus the former Positive(green)/Negative(red) Rep(utation) system. Does polite protocol suggest we fill each other's "Notifications" with "thank yous" for every "Like" received?
                              I have to "Like" a post before seeing the button change to "Unlike", which I'm guessing if I click will cancel out the former "Like"(green), or change it to show a "Dislike"(red) ???

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                                Still working on getting used to the new structure about here;
                                The "Message Center" is one I'm still confused a bit on and trying to work out~with. Somewhat confusing on what used to be private versus open messaging to my gauge ...
                                As a part of the new "Notifications" set-up: Sort of nice to get a current heads up each time I open this page/site, but not sure if I need to have notice everytime someone posts to a thread I started ... ???
                                Then there's this "Like/Unlike" versus the former Positive(green)/Negative(red) Rep(utation) system. Does polite protocol suggest we fill each other's "Notifications" with "thank yous" for every "Like" received?
                                I have to "Like" a post before seeing the button change to "Unlike", which I'm guessing if I click will cancel out the former "Like"(green), or change it to show a "Dislike"(red) ???
                                I just "Liked" your post above. Do you get a notification for that? "Like" me back on this post so I can see if I get a notification on my end.
                                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X