Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more avatars

Guys,

I'm still in need of some additional high quality avatars for several nations. I need both WWII era and modern. i can change the format and color settings so don't worry about any of that stuff.

I'm having a hard time finding good ones for some of the European nations as I can't speak the language and that makes it hard to find them. I'll look at whatever you send me, but in particular I need these:

Spain
    France
    Germany (modern)
    UK (WWII)
    Canada (WWII)
    Austrailia
    Finland
    Italy
    Denmark

Just email them to me. I don't care how you name them as long as I can tell which nation they are for.
    Editor-in-Chief
    GameSquad.com

you forgot belgium don
    i would like to find a good picture of our king albert the first who was leading the troops during world war 1, what do you require for high quality don
    looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

I have 33 for you (all modern) in Photoshop PSD format, 100 x100, 72 dpi. I have them zipped into a one meg file. How do I get it to you?

3 x Australia/New Zealand
      1 x Denmark
      14 x France
      2 x German
      1 x Italy
      6 x Spain
      5 x UK
      And one crusty USMC general.
      Best regards, Major H
      [email protected]

Comment

Just send some French ones WWI WWII Indochine war and modern

Der Wanderer
        The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
        JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
        The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Originally posted by jlbetin
          Just send some French ones WWI WWII Indochine war and modern

Der Wanderer
          How about some Legionaires?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Maddox
            Just email them to me.
            What is your email address? I looked around the site and didn't notice one.
            Best regards, Major H
            [email protected]

Comment

Send them to maddog -at- warfarehq.com.
              Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

mmmh, i have a bunch of ww2 dutch ones i could send [or i could scan some in from the remembrance book my grandfather got when he served in indonesia 1946-1949]

ill look for others..other nations too you know
                French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
                  Send them to maddog -at- warfarehq.com.
                  Rounds complete.
                  Best regards, Major H
                  [email protected]

Comment

sendt em...i hope they don't bounce this time
                    French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

I have some generic Avatars, here is an avatar for the religious nuts, I know I'd choose it, even tho I am a non beliver

And here is an avatar for our fanatical Bush-follower:

And finally a very spezial one for Thread-Starter Nr. 1, Monster Zero

"The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

not sure don will accept those lol
                        looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

No one mentioned the Hungarians (you know we are over represented here )...
                          I try to find something...
                          a brain cell

Comment

The list I posted above was hardly all inclusive. I need avatars for the other nations that were mentioned as well. They do need to be of reasonable quality and similar in concept to the ones we already have. We're trying to keep the forum professional looking.

I don't care what format they are in as I can work with nearly anything. I can resize the images too if I have to. You can zip them up if you have a large number to contribute. I only ask that you give me some way to know which country they are from. I have already received some European ones, and I'm sorry to admit that I don't know some of them on sight, thus I don't know which nation they are from.

Just send them to my email (maddog --AT -- warfarehq.com). You can also use the email feature on the forum. Just in case you guys didn't know, you can get informtion for people on the forum by clicking on their username. Try it with mine and you should see a bunch of options.

As most of you know, I am in the process of moving so I am staying at a hotel at the moment. That means I'm working from a terrible AOL dial-up connect from my laptop (I sure miss my Alienware right now), thus it's a little more difficult for me to get much of anything done. But go ahead and send me what you have and I will review it when I can.

I should also mention that I will post additional US or UK avatars if you send me good ones.
                            Editor-in-Chief
                            GameSquad.com

Comment

> I only ask that you give me some way to know which country
                              > they are from. I have already received some European ones,
                              > and I'm sorry to admit that I don't know some of them on
                              > sight, thus I don't know which nation they are from.

In case you are talking about the ones that I sent you ...

FR -> France
                              AU -> Australia
                              NZ -> New Zealand
                              GR -> Germany
                              IT -> Italy
                              UK -> United Kingdom
                              Best regards, Major H
                              [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...