Updates in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates in progress

You may see some strange looking text and graphics on the main Warfare HQ webpage for the next few hours. There are some updates going on so bear with me.
    Editor-in-Chief
    GameSquad.com

Re: Updates in progress

Originally posted by Don Maddox
    You may see some strange looking text and graphics on the main Warfare HQ webpage for the next few hours. There are some updates going on so bear with me.
    I like the blue in the main page. Nice.
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

I also have to laugh... Scipio was just saying in the staff forum something along the lines of 'Don will be back soon. Say goodbye to our forum colors'...

"When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Editor-in-Chief
        GameSquad.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis
          I also have to laugh... Scipio was just saying in the staff forum something along the lines of 'Don will be back soon. Say goodbye to our forum colors'...

Well...you know...after spending all that time in the desert, there will be a definite purging of anything brown, or tan, from the forums. Hell...I half expect Don to go all Day-glo on us...
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Don't tempt me...
            Editor-in-Chief
            GameSquad.com

Comment

Speaking of changes, the default discussion forum now matches the rest of Warfare HQ. If you find this new color scheme too dark for your tastes, there are several alternates available. To change the color scheme of the forum:

1. Click on the "User CP" button at the top of the forum.
              2. Click on "Edit Options."
              3. Select the appropriate "Style Set" at the bottom of the page.

No matter what your tastes are, or your video and monitor settings, one of the style sets should work for you. Enjoy.

By the way, our discussion forum will be getting an update in the not-too-distant future. vBulletin is in the final stages of testing their new VB3 software. I could upgrade the forum now, but there are still some bugs to be worked out so I'll wait a bit longer. The new forum software will bring a host of changes and enhancements including:

1. Three different ways to view the forum: The way we view it now, a threaded view, and a hybrid option.
              2. User selected "groups."
              3. A quick reply feature.

There is also a lot more. To see a working version of the software visit the vBulletin forums to see for yourself. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/
              Editor-in-Chief
              GameSquad.com

Comment

its kinda scary now
                French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Too Blue!

I spent 4 long years in the USAF! Please!!!!! change the blue color!
                  Black & blue from the TOAW learning curve!

Comment

Re: Re: Updates in progress

Originally posted by Mantis

I like the blue in the main page. Nice.
                    Gives it that contemporary look. Kinda makes me want to go out and play a "modern" scenario.
                    Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
                      its kinda scary now
                      Better?
                      Editor-in-Chief
                      GameSquad.com

Comment

think so, hope so.... im just jused to the old one. but scary is cool
                        French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Don, maybe it is a good test for our night vision abilities, but the default setting of grey (or dark grey?) was really kinda hard for a geek like me ... ;p ... So I tried to select different styles in the profile and right now settled with the high contrast green scheme. It gives me clear view, however in terms of visual pleasure, I still think the old one (the default setting before this change) was better ---- is there anyway to add that to the style list? many thanks...
                          Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

I also went and changed to the green scheme.

I'd like to see a camo pattern, this a military website!

Kerry
                            "All that is gold does not glitter..."

Comment

Don

I love the blue but I found the background too dark, is it black ?

this is my opinion, it counts for itself only

Der Wanderblue
                              The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                              JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                              The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X