Is the online dice roll operational?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the online dice roll operational?

It would be fun to make use of the online dice throwing mechanism for the Retreat out of Russia game in the Nap forum.
    Is it fully operational?

Greets,
    Stratego
    Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Originally posted by Stratego View Post
    It would be fun to make use of the online dice throwing mechanism for the Retreat out of Russia game in the Nap forum.
    Is it fully operational?

Greets,
    Stratego
    Very good idea, Jason
    Have you adjusted 'Dice Roller' in "Your Control Panel"
    and 'Use Dice Roller' in "Edit Your Details"?

Edit: tried myself and indeed see no dice appear in the lower right corner
    Last edited by Colonel Sennef; 01 Jan 13, 13:13. Reason: report of result
    BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Dice roller

Let's try...

Edit: No go for me either
      Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

BORG

Comment

I think it appears AFTER you post the message and then go to edit it. Let me check.
        Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Yes. Enter post THEN roll dice and save it to the post.

Comment

Test

BORG

Comment

Test compatibility mode? Full mode?

No, must be doing something wrong...

BORG

Comment

I used 'Forum Default'. Sorry I had to go look it up in user cp.

Comment

Let's try again

BORG

Comment

It's never worked for me. If you get it to work, let me know what you have to do.
                    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

User CP. Last entry. Use forum default. Save. Make post. save. To the right of quick quote is die roller. Click. Enter name of roll (say test). enter # of dice and type d (6,100, 20. etc). Hit save roll. It SHOULD imput the information into your post. But you have to save the post first before doing the die roll.

Comment

Test roll.

Edit: Followed above instructions but still no dice visible.
                        Last edited by Colonel Sennef; 02 Jan 13, 01:07. Reason: Report test (negative)
                        BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

You know who knows how to use the dice feature? Dashy.
                          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Major Sennef View Post
                            Test roll.

Edit: Followed above instructions but still no dice visible.
                            Try logging out and looking at your post as a guest, you'll see the dice rolls.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I don't get it...it's backwards!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X