X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank

• Recruit

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Spamming the Forums for the sole purpose of attaining Rank:

PROSCRIBED!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Rank

Does anyone have a breakdown of how we are awarded rank levels? I can't find this info anywhere.
      What would Occam say?

Comment

Originally posted by billscottmorri View Post
        Does anyone have a breakdown of how we are awarded rank levels? I can't find this info anywhere.
        http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=76943

I can't wait to make Major myself.
        You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

Can we get "busted" for being bad boys????

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
            Can we get "busted" for being bad boys????
            Banned maybe. A dishonorable ribbon maybe. Busted? Only if you're so bad that all your posts are erased when banned.
            Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
              Banned maybe. A dishonorable ribbon maybe. Busted? Only if you're so bad that all your posts are erased when banned.
              Ah!! thats being really bad.......The time I got "busted" I was in the Brit Army (Paras)...just made full Cpl...went out to celebrate with others who just got "made up"...got into a fight with the MP's, ended up in the slammer and paraded in front of the CO the next morning and striped...in those days in the Brit Army your stripes would be removed from your uniform in the CO's office ....took me a while to earn them back....

Comment

As a PFC in the Guards,I was sent to the brig twice. I learned my lesson. Don't be a hothead. I was fighting everyone at that time. After that-I never was thrown in it.
                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We had a guy in AIT come in as a SPC and graduate as a PV1. He might have had a degree, but he was dumb as bricks.

Comment

Another question on rank......

How does one reach the exalted rank of :

General of the Forums

Air Vice Marshal of the Forums

Admiral of the Forums and so on and so on...... etc,etc,etc

via the number of "posts' or writing some dictum or thesis on some obscure subject or just by brownie points?????....or does one just butter up Eric

Comment

Another question on rank......

How does one reach the exalted rank of :

General of the Forums

Air Vice Marshal of the Forums

Admiral of the Forums and so on and so on...... etc,etc,etc

via the number of "posts' or writing some dictum or thesis on some obscure subject or just by brownie points?????....or does one just butter up Eric
                      Take a good look at the names the rank applies to and then look at the moderator/staff listings.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
                        Take a good look at the names the rank applies to and then look at the moderator/staff listings.

So????? still confusing......Did you get to be
                        Air Vice Marshall because you flew or what.???.... you arent the only one with flight time or multi jumps....or a/c maintenance time....hell I carry a Canadian AME, US FAA A&P Brit CAA...so what does it all mean in the end???

Zimmerbach Alsace France...

Comment

Air Vice Marshall because you flew or what.???.... you arent the only one with flight time or multi jumps....or a/c maintenance time....hell I carry a Canadian AME, US FAA A&P Brit CAA...so what does it all mean in the end???

Zimmerbach Alsace France...
                          You still buy your own coffee Gav.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I'm an Air Force Brat. Admiral gave me a special rank based on that and the fact I am a bit of a warplane buff. The special rank and $5 will get me a happy meal from McDonalds.

Comment

Threads Merged!

ACG Staff

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X