This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warship Campaign.

Hello everyone. I would like to participate in the Warship Campaign and possibly earn a medal. I looked for it, but couldn't find it. Can you help me? Thanks.
    "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

The matches are in this forum below this thread, Mike...
    On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Congratulations Paul, Best Yet!!! lcm1
      'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
      " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Originally posted by Slug View Post
        Hello everyone. I would like to participate in the Warship Campaign and possibly earn a medal. I looked for it, but couldn't find it. Can you help me? Thanks.
        Hi Slug; In another thread they said that most of the people who knew a lot about WW2 have left the forum.

What is a Warship Campaign?

---------------------------

The Nazis produced 12,000 tons of NERVE GAS. Why did they not use it?

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
          Thanks!
          "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

Hi Mike: Exactly as Wes has said.
            Alternatively, if you want to start from the main ACG page when going into our site, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Forum Resources section.

2. Scroll down until you see the heading Armchair Attacks!

3. Not far under that, you should see the sub-heading Warships Campaign 2017-2018

4. When you get in there, the 4 polls in Round 4, the current round of T3 (our third warships tournament) should be easily found.
            They all start with "T3, R4, ... "

Note:
            To be eligible for your name to go under the ribbon for T3, you would need to do either of the following:

(A) Vote in at least 32 of the 63 pairings.
            These can be distributed in any way across the 6 rounds and 63 pairings of the tournament.
            So, for example, you could vote in all the pairings of Round 1, which would give you 32 already, and if you missed all of the remaining five rounds you'd still be eligible for the ribbon.

OR

(B) Vote in at least 24 of the 64 pairings, BUT you must not miss any Rounds.

Don't worry about the rounds that have already closed. I didn't set a poll expiry date so you can still vote in them.

Regarding the ribbon itself, I would dearly love it if everyone could have the ribbon next to their avatar, as used to be the case with the "old model" ACG. Unfortunately, we are unable to do that as yet. Therefore, I have posted an image of the ribbon and the names of eligible participants will go under it, until we get a better solution. What this means is that your winning of the award (and everyone else's) goes on the forum record, so to speak.

I hope this post has been helpful, not just for you but also for any other members who may be curious.
            Please don't hesitate to sing out if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
            Paul
            Last edited by panther3485; 13 Nov 19, 04:17.
            "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

Originally posted by lewinski View Post
              ... What is a Warship Campaign?
              Check this out and you'll see:

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...aign-2017-2018

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post

Hi Mike: Exactly as Wes has said.

4. When you get in there, the 4 polls in Round 4, the current round of T3 (our third warships tournament) should be easily found.
                They all start with "T3, R4,

Don't worry about the rounds that have already closed. I didn't set a poll expiry date so you can still vote in them.

Best regards,
                Paul
                Good morning panther. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their help. It feels good. Secondly, your directions were clear. I voted in the four pairings available. I found that the other pairings were locked. How do I do those? I wasn't able to find the Flying Yamato.
                "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Originally posted by lewinski View Post

Hi Slug; In another thread they said that most of the people who knew a lot about WW2 have left the forum.

What is a Warship Campaign?

---------------------------

The Nazis produced 12,000 tons of NERVE GAS. Why did they not use it?
                  Usually, when your navy sails, steams, or paddles against another navy...…
                  Last edited by marktwain; 13 Nov 19, 11:10.
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
                    Cannot even express my content upon seeing this Post, Ken!

Lurv Ya, Old Friend!
                    On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Good morning panther. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their help. It feels good. Secondly, your directions were clear. I voted in the four pairings available. I found that the other pairings were locked. How do I do those? I wasn't able to find the Flying Yamato.
                      Hi Mike,

Yes, the threads are locked but the polls in them should still be open.
                      So, you can vote in every single one of them. You just cant post any comments while you are in there.
                      (One or two other members have already taken advantage of this. )

Regards,
                      Paul

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X