This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
    Best campaign so far, simply because I know nothing about warships, and am learning a great deal .
    Thanks, Nick.

I've almost finished pairing #17, out of the 32 pairings needed for Round 1 of T4.
    I should have #18 up before this coming weekend is out.

Because life has become so darned hectic and fragmented in recent times, I only get small bits of spare time here and there so I've found I can usually only manage to finish 2 or 3 polls a week. So unless my current circumstances change soon (which looks unlikely), it's going to be some weeks yet before all 32 of the Round 1 polls are available.
    However, once they are ALL up and running, successive rounds should follow smoothly and at much shorter intervals (say, 1 or 2 weeks per round at most) as I will not be creating any "new content" from that point on.

For anyone else who might read this, the first 16 polls are now across 2 pages: 10 polls on page 1, the remainder on page 2. So, when all of Round 1 is up the 32 polls will be spread across 4 pages.

Also, a little extra info for yourself and any others:
    Round 1 consists of 21 pairings for battleships and 11 pairings covering a broad sampling of armored cruisers, heavy cruisers and battlecruisers. With this opening round, I've tried to pair "like for like" but also tried to keep them "contemporary" within pairs. By that I mean, ships coming into service at around the same time; as far as I reasonably could. As a result, at least one of the Round 1 pairings covering the various cruiser types will probably strike you as being very odd and unbalanced. However, that should resolve itself when we hit Round 2.

Best regards and thanks for participating, to you and anyone else whose eyeballs run across this post.

Paul.

"Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
    Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X