So any chance of an absentee ballot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So any chance of an absentee ballot?

Considering my RL committments or should I hang up my 782 gear on getting a ribbon or even getting a score here?
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Yeah, you're cool. We didn't want to make a big deal of it...but if you voted in some rounds but for good reason can't vote in all of them you can still get a ribbon. We aren't as strict as the military.

The main thing we didn't want is someone only voting in the last round and expecting a ribbon.

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

lol k thanks Brian can u wire my dad my braqcket so hje xcan score for me? I wont be around 4 the next few days (see latesty konichiwa post in barracks...)
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
        Yeah, you're cool. We didn't want to make a big deal of it...but if you voted in some rounds but for good reason can't vote in all of them you can still get a ribbon. We aren't as strict as the military.

The main thing we didn't want is someone only voting in the last round and expecting a ribbon.

Well then someone owes me a ribbon!

I voted in the last contest, but missed the final stage of it!

Sometimes, I think you guys are out to get me. . .

They're coming to take me away, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by daemonofdecay View Post
          Sometimes, I think you guys are out to get me. . .
          Rats! You are on to us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberRanger View Post
            Rats! You are on to us!!!!
            S.Inc's mandatory drug dosages have their benefits: my increased sense of paranoia has helped me out many a time over the years.

But the balding and uncontrollable flatulence not so much. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post

Would I be able to get a ribbon because I think I voted in all the rounds but missed out last round so would I still be given a Ribbon?
              http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
                Would I be able to get a ribbon because I think I voted in all the rounds but missed out last round so would I still be given a Ribbon?
                HA!

I think there are some people in Dade County, FL that have said the same thing!!!
                CPT T
                Field Artillery
                BDE S3 - Peacemaker 3 - OIF 09
                FSO - 1BCT, 3ID - OIF III

"Loved or Hated... Never Ignored... COLT sticks it deep!"

Comment

I voted in the first game. I voted in the first round. I was on vacation at the Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor and used the computer in the hotel to vote. Then I didn't log on to the forums for a week and missed the next round. Then I was about to vote in round 4 but wanted to wait to hear what people had to say and missed it. Does that excuse me from the beautiful ribbon? Its all honesty with some unneeded details.
                  yeah!

Comment

Lots of angry people here jones'n for a ribbon. . .

And we want answers!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X