X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGPanzerschrecK
    replied
    Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
    It was said up front that it is up to all players to check their own scores. I'm certainly not going to compare and contrast all these forms LOL. If no one steps up in the next few days here, then you will take the prize!
    OK, cool. I went back and triple checked them again and i have 42. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• No_Nickname
    replied
    I have my bracket but I don't feel like tallying it up cuz I don't know how. Anybody want to do it for me?

Leave a comment:

• Marshal Murat
    replied
    Can we have a bracket of the correct wins or do we have to troll though the multiple polls?

I think I have 34.

Leave a comment:

• Siberian HEAT
    replied
    Originally posted by KGPanzerschrecK View Post
    So gentlemen, when do we find out who won?
    It was said up front that it is up to all players to check their own scores. I'm certainly not going to compare and contrast all these forms LOL. If no one steps up in the next few days here, then you will take the prize!

Leave a comment:

• Col. Dyess
    replied
    As far as I know, only one person selected Adolphus to go all the way. We'll have to wait to see if that person steps forward with enough points to claim the crown. Otherwise, 42 may be the number that takes it.
    I put down Adolphus would win the final round. As near as I can figure, my score is 33. I put down the winner, but a lot of my other choices didn't fare as well. So it looks like whoever had 42 is the winner.

Leave a comment:

• KGPanzerschrecK
    replied
    So gentlemen, when do we find out who won?

Leave a comment:

• Cap. Teancum
    replied
    I hear you. Feal the same way about my picks.

Leave a comment:

• Iron Brigade
    replied
    Well, glad to know I'm not the only one who picked losers. lol. Seriously though, I think what killed me was the WWII guys. I sucked when choosing the winners out of them.

Leave a comment:

• Cap. Teancum
    replied
    I got that one right, pretty much the only one on that round. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Marshal Murat
    replied
    I am very disappointed that Frederick II lost.

The Shogun I had appearing, but he got trashed early.
    Frederick II's loss to Wellington ( ).

Last edited by Marshal Murat; 10 Aug 07, 11:30.

Leave a comment:

• Cap. Teancum
    replied
    Ok so yo'll don't feal to bad about your pics I decided to add up my pathetic score and share it with you.

R1 = 9
    R2 = 6
    R3 = 3
    R4 = 0
    R5 = 0 (I picked Saladin)

T = 18

18 points total, no kiding fellows.

Leave a comment:

• Siberian HEAT
    replied
    As far as I know, only one person selected Adolphus to go all the way. We'll have to wait to see if that person steps forward with enough points to claim the crown. Otherwise, 42 may be the number that takes it.

Leave a comment:

• Iron Brigade
    replied
    I end with 21. That's downright sad. I had Wellington going for the champion, but, that was way off.

Leave a comment:

• KGPanzerschrecK
    replied
    I picked up 8 more points in round 4 to bring my total up to 42 points. Things arent looking good for me though as i opted for Manstein as my final round winner. Anything can happen i suppose but it would take a heck of a comeback, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Cap. Teancum
    replied
    I sent your brackets to you.
    Thanks mate. I did terrible and I don't think it's even worth counting my points. Shame on me.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X