• Show
Clear All

Saladin:

Hey, it rhymes with Paladin.
    "Yellowstain!"

Comment

Have Sword, Will Travel!!!

Comment

Finally...Saladin is getting his butt kicked...it's about time!
        Adolphus for me !
        Saladin should'eve never gotten this far in the first place !...

Greets,
        Stratego
        Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

This is the toughest one of the round for me and both sides make some compelling arguments. In the end, Saladin's ability to get different tribes to work together was the tie breaker. I think about everything going on in Iraq right now and anyone that can get different tribes on the same page gets my vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
            This is the toughest one of the round for me and both sides make some compelling arguments. In the end, Saladin's ability to get different tribes to work together was the tie breaker. I think about everything going on in Iraq right now and anyone that can get different tribes on the same page gets my vote!
            Saladin got different tribes to unite because he was a conquerer of many tribes. Gustavus got different States to work together because of his victories against the common enemy.

Comment

I voted for Saladin in the last two rounds because he was the better general. This round im voting for Adolphus because i feel he is a better general than Saladin. It has nothing to do with race or skin color or the current war in Iraq.
              http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...200pixwide.jpg

Kampfgruppe - A Wargaming Clan Since 1998

NorbertSnyderJr.com

Comment

Adolphus for me, he invented tactics that would be used by military powers until WW I
                All war is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Comment

When considering the great captains of history, Napoleon put Adolphus in the list right after the greats of ancient times. It's a no-brainer here.

Comment

Adolphus has got my vote because of the impact he had on western military science and developement. His field artillery just kicked ass!

Comment

I'll say Adolphus.
                      History of War Podcast

Episode 1: Why Study Military History?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X