Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Yes, Furius......

The people of Rome did suffer greatly under the Gaius' reign of terror.

The Emperor also suffered, forced by Gaius to wear a tattered toga and cheap squeaky sandals from the Han Empire.

I Clovis, sister of Cleitus who was killed by Gaius on The Night of the 17th.

PS. I pray to Jupiter and Apollo that the pervert Karma shall leave me alone. Failing that, I must incite the wrath of Mars and that crazy ghetto dweller named Furius.

BoRG
    I know my Emperor that you have suffered!

I've never doubted, your intentions were good, but you were led astray by some maleficious advisors

Things didn't have to turn the way they turned out.

FURIUS
    'Let them hate us so long as they fear us.' Caligula

Comment

It was a game well playes Sal. and, I did what I felt was right for the Roman people...

we both did what we thought was right with the information we had.
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Scipius Parthicus
        As a consequence & result of General Drusus' & General Paulus' desperate relief & salvation during the Battle of Tigranakirt, a 'King' was slain...
        • What was his name...
        • By what specific element of warriors...
        • And to what Legio did they belong?
        OK, so a clue seems to be in order...

The Slayers of a King counted ARMOUR among the tools of their trade...

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
          OK, so a clue seems to be in order...

The Slayers of a King counted ARMOUR among the tools of their trade...

I was waiting for someone else to take a shot, but what the heck........

Hmm........

King Volosges
          Greek Hoplites
          Legio XX
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

For context & by the dispatch of Fate to my Endeavour & Outcome:

The relief of Legatus Drusus & Legatus Paulus at Tigranakirt was essentially carried out by the Cavalry of Legio XX & Legio IV - independently detached under my only command at the time. Though the Rebel General did just barely escape, King Volosges - fighting stubbornly & defiantly in the face of certain defeat - met his fate in battle at the hands of 'Armored' Cavalry...

It was accomplished by my Cavalry & I completely skirting around the southern edge of the city, from the west to the east & then north, to a point at which we then thrust relentlessly & at full gait eastward into the heart of elements then ruthlessly besieging Drusus & Paulus. At the 1st point of Legio XX/IV Cavalry's slice into the Armenians/Rebels middle flanks, it was enough to turn the desperate defensive battle then being fought by Generals Drusus & Paulus from one of near overwhelming defeat, by surprise, to a resounding rout by combined Roman Legios as the attacking Armenian/Rebel forces sought desperately - & not so successfully - to withdraw before being entirely cut off.

My Dear Brother, you have 1 of 3...

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Darn it! I knew I should have found a way to save those 900 intel and battle reports from FATE! And the roughly 100 from the Generals..........

You guys just don't realize the workload that confronts an Emperor!

How about any easy one? What organic weapon was favored by General Falco?

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

His unwashed tunic?
                BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Alright, the remaining answers to me quizie was: the Persian Cataphracts of LegioIV sent King Volosges to Hell

Just Falco's unwashed presence combined with his breath & flatulence was a venerable weapon!

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Darn it! I knew I should have found a way to save those 900 intel and battle reports from FATE! And the roughly 100 from the Generals..........

You guys just don't realize the workload that confronts an Emperor!

Umm... that would be an Ostrich Leg, Alex.
                    History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                    _________
                    BoRG

Comment

General Falco's unwashed tunic, body, bad breath, and flatulence all fall under the classification of BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS.

Torien wins with the Ostrich Leg!.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X