X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achtung Baby
    replied
    Originally posted by Torien View Post
    Are those the words of General Abraham Rubinus? Great adaptation. Very fitting.
    Yes, I hope I didn't twist it too much... I tried to retain the same message.

- General Rubinus

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    Originally posted by Post Captain View Post
    Yes senators, it is not Paulus you see in front of you, but his ghost…
    Although I can still breathe, walk, talk and touch, I have lost all the life in me. Yes, I’ve been murdered, not in body, but in soul. Rome lies in shambles and I wonder how any true Roman can feel alive today with all the intrigue, the lies and the deaths of so many of Roman sons here in the senate, in Armenia, in Parthia and in the Empire itself.
    Shame on you all to still consider yourselves Romans !!!!
    Rome has become Hell and you are all walking in it, as I, like simple shadows…on the border between life and death, for that is the current state of our fatherland, it is breathing its last breath…and you do nothing !

I do not know If I should praise myself fortunate to have been saved from a certain death and to live on , but I owe it to the the righteous Romans that have attempted to save me…
    I also owe it to my other countrymen, our fathers, our mothers, our sons and daughters that still haven’t given up in seeking the truth, the justice despite all that has happened in these last 6 months… It is only for them – for those that still believe in Rome - that I remain here among the living in order to haunt those that have brought our Empire to the brink of extinction.
    I hereby first accuse Drusus…YES, your hero Drusus…for ordering my death in Tigranakert in July as he cowardly fled to Rome, leaving his fellow generals alone to stave off the Parthian onslaught.
    Yes, these are the new Romans you all consider heroes: those that order the death of true patriots, those that flee the battlefield at a crucial moment, those that leave their comrades to fend for themselves, those that intrigue behind your back, twisting the truth and mocking justice, those that save the criminals and murder the innocent. Those that have bribed many of you and misled you…

Now I’m sure that my presence here will be prosecuted as soon as I leave this hall, cowardly yelling will fill the air, accusing me of lies, of intrigue of conspiracy with the senatorial party…therefore I will NOT leave this hall, I will not let my name be smeared behind my back. Those that believe I’m a traitor, kill me right here and right now, for I am unarmed…this time I hope the conspirators will show their face instead of ordering someone else to do it…
    I shall remain here until justice will be done OR until Drusus has the guts to meet me here and to strike me down !!!!
    Poor Rome…
    Beware General!
    though you are no stranger to his treachery,
    make sure he meets you in daylight as the night is his preferred time for his work. His work being an attempt to seize Rome.

What remains of my Legion makes it's journey to Rome through hidden ways, but shall support you once there.

Valerius Magnus
    Legate
    Legio VI Felix Commanding

Leave a comment:

• Post Captain
    replied
    Return to Life

Yes senators, it is not Paulus you see in front of you, but his ghost…
    Although I can still breathe, walk, talk and touch, I have lost all the life in me. Yes, I’ve been murdered, not in body, but in soul. Rome lies in shambles and I wonder how any true Roman can feel alive today with all the intrigue, the lies and the deaths of so many of Roman sons here in the senate, in Armenia, in Parthia and in the Empire itself.
    Shame on you all to still consider yourselves Romans !!!!
    Rome has become Hell and you are all walking in it, as I, like simple shadows…on the border between life and death, for that is the current state of our fatherland, it is breathing its last breath…and you do nothing !

I do not know If I should praise myself fortunate to have been saved from a certain death and to live on , but I owe it to the the righteous Romans that have attempted to save me…
    I also owe it to my other countrymen, our fathers, our mothers, our sons and daughters that still haven’t given up in seeking the truth, the justice despite all that has happened in these last 6 months… It is only for them – for those that still believe in Rome - that I remain here among the living in order to haunt those that have brought our Empire to the brink of extinction.
    I hereby first accuse Drusus…YES, your hero Drusus…for ordering my death in Tigranakert in July as he cowardly fled to Rome, leaving his fellow generals alone to stave off the Parthian onslaught.
    Yes, these are the new Romans you all consider heroes: those that order the death of true patriots, those that flee the battlefield at a crucial moment, those that leave their comrades to fend for themselves, those that intrigue behind your back, twisting the truth and mocking justice, those that save the criminals and murder the innocent. Those that have bribed many of you and misled you…

Now I’m sure that my presence here will be prosecuted as soon as I leave this hall, cowardly yelling will fill the air, accusing me of lies, of intrigue of conspiracy with the senatorial party…therefore I will NOT leave this hall, I will not let my name be smeared behind my back. Those that believe I’m a traitor, kill me right here and right now, for I am unarmed…this time I hope the conspirators will show their face instead of ordering someone else to do it…
    I shall remain here until justice will be done OR until Drusus has the guts to meet me here and to strike me down !!!!
    Poor Rome…

Leave a comment:

• Commodore_1812
    replied
    Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
    This shall not be a problem but you will have a number f guards with you.

-Gaius
    That is fine, I would expect little else. I will Be arriving shortly to perform his religious rights.

Leave a comment:

• Torien
    replied
    Originally posted by CatholicCrusade View Post
    Very, very well said General Rubinus. Quite eloquent. I agree with you entirely. Let us not forget the dead in the midst of the current turmoil. Let us not forget that we have bloodied the soil of Rome, our fair city, with the blood of fellow Romans.

I pray that God will grant them peace. Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.

Senator Quintus Vespillo
    Are those the words of General Abraham Rubinus? Great adaptation. Very fitting.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X