Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klibanophoros
    replied
    He'll have to have legionaries who can still fight (assuming they havn't drunk the water by now)

We have attacked the outpost

Leave a comment:

• Patton 7079
    replied
    The Praetorian will not leave Rome, it was directed at the rebellious people in Rome.

Rubinius will levelyou Dacia...

Leave a comment:

• Klibanophoros
    replied
    Pah little girls fight better than your your praetorians and your still fighting in rome over the throne if you leave it won't be the praetorian prefect who becomes emperor. And what caqn your Rubinius do my men are better than his my tactics and startegy are better. Enough talk you foolish romans will not recognize dacia as free perhaps if we butcher enough of your men it will be pounded through your thick skulls that dacia will not be ruled by rome.

My men have captured all the aquaducts and rivers in dacia that feed into your empire even as we speak I have given the order to pour sewage, diseased corpses, poisons, and all manner of foulness it is already in your crops and killing/corrupting the crops and the land, and it is already in all your major water routes and aquaducts poisoning and diseasing the people who drink it. Only we can dam it off. My men have already attacked the nearest outpost and your troops will be crucified. Recognize us as a free nation and we will halt the attack and dam off the poisoned water. This is the last time I will give you the oppritunity

Leave a comment:

• Patton 7079
    replied
    The Praetorian Will stop you.

And Dacia do you really want the wrath of General Rubinius on you?

Leave a comment:

• Klibanophoros
    replied
    Enough of this debate my armies stand ready if you don't answer me I will butcher a roman outpost. But I am not completely unreasonable you still have time to recognize dacia as a free country

Leave a comment:

• Klibanophoros
    replied
    Furius

Join dacia you will have a new and better life here

Leave a comment:

• Munk
    replied
    Originally posted by Munk View Post
    No. I do not wish it so, but do you have family in the Roman slums? No, you are probably from the richer parts of ROme and you are enjoying the fruits of the victory in Parthia. And what is our reward, the simple citizen? Hunger and unemployment, even in our districts there is already pestilence due to the misery. What do you know of the common man?

FURIUS
    And I will add...thousands WILL rise, we WILL have the opportunity. Gaius is too afraid of Drusus and Drusus is fighting his own war. Scipius and Rubinus are in the East. Who will stop us then? Those 500 blabing senators?

FURIUS
    The embodiment of the People's Anger

Leave a comment:

• Klibanophoros
    replied
    Common Man: I to am a common man I know what it is like to be oppressed come to dacia where you will have freedom and land and a job and no form of taxation whatsoever, you will be given a sum of money for whatever mischance of fate befalls you, use it well

This also applies to any roman refugees, any roman commoner or slave who can read, read this to your freinds

To the Roman slaves: Come to my side, shake off the chains of your oppressors and join me you will be free you will have land and no taxes you will have a job where you get paid for your labor, you will be given a sum of money should you injured or your heath fails or some mischance of fate befalls you, use it well

If Freedmen of Ex-Romans serve in my forces you wealth and land will be doubled and your children be given an education

To the Roman rulers:

I tire of this debate choose now, and chose wisely
    Last edited by Klibanophoros; 09 Apr 09, 19:37.

Leave a comment:

• Munk
    replied
    Originally posted by Admiral View Post
    Unfortunate that by your words you already wish & want it so!

I smell the love of traitors & the influence of dishonor...

Not the better interests of the honorable Roman people!

'I fear not the tyrants & pity those that do Citizen of Rome'
    No. I do not wish it so, but do you have family in the Roman slums? No, you are probably from the richer parts of ROme and you are enjoying the fruits of the victory in Parthia. And what is our reward, the simple citizen? Hunger and unemployment, even in our districts there is already pestilence due to the misery. What do you know of the common man?

FURIUS

Leave a comment:

• Klibanophoros
    replied
    I will give the Romans one day to agree to recognize Dacia's freedom and independence.

Leave a comment:

• Admiral
    replied
    Originally posted by Furius
    The many thousands WILL come do not worry, IF this civil war does not end soon and if some in power don't take initiative. Blood will flow by the gallons
    Unfortunate that by your words you already wish & want it so!

I smell the love of traitors & the influence of dishonor...

Not the better interests of the honorable Roman people!

'I fear not the tyrants & pity those that do Citizen of Rome'

Leave a comment:

• Munk
    replied
    Originally posted by Admiral View Post
    It amazes how little attention is payed to facts...

Scipius is Governor of Judea & Cappadoccia.

Rubinus stands firm for Armenia!

The dispatch is clear.

Our Legios leave Parthia in Peace...

They don't just disappear...

The East Is Secure!

Continually fear mongering well after the facts are clear serves no good for Rome beyond the calculating pettiness & politics of fear! Crimes & treason, specifically the charge of them is the domain of magistrates...
    whoever supports the traitor Drusus and abides his many proven treasonous acts is an enemy of Rome.

The same is the truth of Antonius!

If the people had felt any different, they would have numbered in the many thousands, not the criminal hundreds all Rome so denied of their goals...

Get on with it!

The many thousands WILL come do not worry, IF this civil war does not end soon and if some in power don't take initiative. Blood will flow by the gallons

FURIUS
    The embodiement of the Anger in the Roman People

Leave a comment:

• Admiral
    replied
    It amazes how little attention is payed to facts...

Scipius is Governor of Judea & Cappadoccia!

Rubinus stands firm for Armenia!

The dispatch is clear.

Our Legios leave Parthia in Peace...

They don't just disappear...

The East Is Secure!

Continually fear mongering well after the facts are clear serves no good for Rome beyond the calculating pettiness & politics of fear! Crimes & treason, specifically the charge of them is the domain of magistrates... whoever supports the traitor Drusus and abides his many proven treasonous acts is an enemy of Rome. The same is the truth of Antonius. If the people had felt any different, they would have numbered in the many thousands, not the criminal hundreds all Rome so denied of their goals...

Get on with it!

Last edited by Admiral; 09 Apr 09, 18:36.

Leave a comment:

• Munk
    replied
    Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
    There will be no such things. I have consulted and Quintus if you think it worthy have talks with these Dacians If not and they should try to Fight I have strong Faith in General Rubinius as should you.

-Gaius Marius
    Captain Praetorian Guard
    Commander Armies in and Around Rome.
    At least Quintus wants to do something for Rome! Instead of sitting around while Rome crumbles around us...

Leave a comment:

• Patton 7079
    replied
    There will be no such things. I have consulted and Quintus if you think it worthy have talks with these Dacians If not and they should try to Fight I have strong Faith in General Rubinius as should you.

-Gaius Marius
    Captain Praetorian Guard
    Commander Armies in and Around Rome.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X