• Munk
    replied
    Originally posted by Stratego View Post

Offical Proclamation hung on the building and temples of Rome:

People of Rome,

The Emperor knows that you are suffering,
    he knows that you are frightened,
    he knows that you are hungry,
    he knows that you are all sick of this civil war that is tearing fathers from sons and mothers from daughters,
    he knows that fellow Romans are killing each other on Italian soil.

It is not his house-arrest in the Imperial Palace that saddens him and refrains him from eating, but his concern for YOUR welfare and the fact that he is
    unable to halt the enormous sacrifices the Roman people are undergoing.
    He wonders who is taking care of you now that he is unable to. This uncertainty is unbearable for him and has repercussions on his physical and mental health.
    However, he has sent me - senator Flavian - a message last week in all secrecy. In it, he has urged me to furnish his beloved people a bread distribution,
    just to make certain that they fare well and to alleviate their suffering.
    Obviously, being a loyal servant of the poor Emperor and the good people of Rome, I have gone to the Imperial granaries,
    to the warehouses of Ostia and to many merchants in Rome in order to organize a bread distribution to all people in Rome.
    This will, as instructed by Emperor Sal, be happening at the Forum Augustus, tomorrow, the 11th of September, at noon.

Let us thank our Emperor for his generosity !!!!

Come to the Forum tomorrow and show your love and loyalty for our true father, does he not deserve this?

How quickly this Karma was in defending peace, calm and prosperity! Do we need any of these idealists?

There you have it people of Rome:

You needed bread, you have got it !!!!
    Look at your power !!!
    Your true representatives -Furius and Arcadius- have taken care of it THANKS to your support.
    If you had not spoken, I guarantee you all...NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nick the Noodle
    replied
    I, Bardas Phocas, favourite of Armenia, and ally of Rome prefers action to words. If Emperor Sal has ordered bread for the starving masses then he has my support.

Leave a comment:

• Stratego
    replied

Offical Proclamation hung on the building and temples of Rome:

People of Rome,

The Emperor knows that you are suffering,
    he knows that you are frightened,
    he knows that you are hungry,
    he knows that you are all sick of this civil war that is tearing fathers from sons and mothers from daughters,
    he knows that fellow Romans are killing each other on Italian soil.

It is not his house-arrest in the Imperial Palace that saddens him and refrains him from eating, but his concern for YOUR welfare and the fact that he is
    unable to halt the enormous sacrifices the Roman people are undergoing.
    He wonders who is taking care of you now that he is unable to. This uncertainty is unbearable for him and has repercussions on his physical and mental health.
    However, he has sent me - senator Flavian - a message last week in all secrecy. In it, he has urged me to furnish his beloved people a bread distribution,
    just to make certain that they fare well and to alleviate their suffering.
    Obviously, being a loyal servant of the poor Emperor and the good people of Rome, I have gone to the Imperial granaries,
    to the warehouses of Ostia and to many merchants in Rome in order to organize a bread distribution to all people in Rome.
    This will, as instructed by Emperor Sal, be happening at the Forum Augustus, tomorrow, the 11th of September, at noon.

Let us thank our Emperor for his generosity !!!!

Come to the Forum tomorrow and show your love and loyalty for our true father, does he not deserve this?

Last edited by Stratego; 12 Apr 09, 02:20.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
    Karma is not my cousin, General Seutonius and Governer of Dacia.
    Okay.

Now we know that Karma is NOT Gaius' cousin, General Seutonius, or the Governor of Dacia?

Perhaps the Slaughtered Lamb should no longer serve Gaius anymore wine with plumbum.

Clovis - Sister of Cleitus

Leave a comment:

• Patton 7079
    replied
    Karma is not my cousin, General Seutonius and Governer of Dacia.

Leave a comment:

• delboy
    replied
    Murder?

Karma is still alive, but is in a wretched state

Leave a comment:

• Patton 7079
    replied
    we do what we can to prevent crime, but this cold blooded murder was not random or without thought. it was planned.

Leave a comment:

• delboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
    My cousin killed for doing all he could to defend Rome. those who are guilty shall come forward or them and there entire familys shall pay for this evil deed.

-Gaius Marius
    Have you ever thought of not using threats. We're all getting bored of your barking. Maybe if you try to prevent(gods forbid) crimes?

Leave a comment:

• Patton 7079
    replied
    My cousin killed for doing all he could to defend Rome. those who are guilty shall come forward or them and there entire familys shall pay for this evil deed.

-Gaius Marius

Leave a comment:

• Munk
    replied
    9th of September, 82 A.D.

After a late night at the “Slaughtered Lamb”, Karma, citizen of Rome was returning to his residence when suddenly, unsuspectingly, he was pulled into a darkened alley.
    There, under the cover of the moonless night, he was kicked and punched repeatedly by three thugs.
    He was left there in pain for a few hours bleeding profusely until an unknown passer-by, hearing his moans, decided –as a good Roman citizen- to come his aid.
    Karma’s benefactor, a retired old tribune, carried him on his back to his home and ordered his personal phycisian to take care of him.
    Having gained consciousness in the early dawn, Karma was brought to his residence by the old tribune’s coacher.
    Karma is still alive, but is in a wretched state: a broken nose, a few lost teeth, a broken lip, a blue swollen eye, three broken ribs and many bruises all over his body, a light concussion is a possibility !!!!

Greets,
    FATE
    And so it happens to ALL that mock the Voice of the People !

Leave a comment:

• delboy
    replied

After a late night at the “Slaughtered Lamb”, Karma, citizen of Rome was returning to his residence when suddenly, unsuspectingly, he was pulled into a darkened alley.
    There, under the cover of the moonless night, he was kicked and punched repeatedly by three thugs.
    He was left there in pain for a few hours bleeding profusely until an unknown passer-by, hearing his moans, decided –as a good Roman citizen- to come his aid.
    Karma’s benefactor, a retired old tribune, carried him on his back to his home and ordered his personal phycisian to take care of him.
    Having gained consciousness in the early dawn, Karma was brought to his residence by the old tribune’s coacher.
    Karma is still alive, but is in a wretched state: a broken nose, a few lost teeth, a broken lip, a blue swollen eye, three broken ribs and many bruises all over his body, a light concussion is a possibility !!!!

Greets,
    FATE
    What is the Praetorian Guard doing? It is Gaius's fault. If he cannot secure Roman people than the Praetorian Guard should find new captain.

I recommend to people of Rome to stay together in groups and to carry their gladius or anything that can be used as a weapon until this crisis is over.

Leave a comment:

• Stratego
    replied
    Street violence !!!!

Greets,
    FATE

Leave a comment:

• delboy
    replied
    We might have another serious problem.

Honorable senate, I'm sending you one of my messengers in all urgence to report the terrible happenings from the province of Achaea.

It seems as if a strange disease has taken hold of the harbors of Athenea and Patrae.

The first victims seem to have been reported two weeks ago amongst some sailors, but now both the entire cities seems to have fallen victim. The citizens are dying at an alarming rate.

The symptoms reported are swellings in the armpits and groins, a terrible thirst, difficulty in breathing and coughing and followed by an agonizing death…usually within a day or four, five !

I would hereby like to warn all Roman citizens to avoid the province of Achaea for the time being as
    we are taking all measure humanly imaginable to save the people and to contain the spread.

Governor of Achaea,
    Cassius Flaccus
    Senator Flavian

Leave a comment:

• Klibanophoros
    replied
    Guys I'm really sorry but I will be gone for some time. Sorry to leave you all like this

@Stratego: I'm sorry man to leave you in lurch like this

Leave a comment:

• Achtung Baby
    replied
    The enemies of Rome should be in no doubt,
    the true faithful are his nemesis,
    and that we are bringing about his rightful destruction.

It seems many still who have stains on their souls
    and they are stoking the fires of hell,
    but will undoubtedly seal their own fate.

As they'll soon die they will know
    that their deeds have brought them to their doom,
    they will be not spared any pity.

There are some who are alive at this moment,
    who will not be alive shortly.
    Those who do not wish to go on that journey,
    should wish to keep their peace now.
    For those who want to go all the way,
    to stir, mock and fling accusations,
    a Roman General is happy to finish it.

- General Rubinus

Leave a comment: