Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPQR: Offensive against Parthia !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm of the mind that Legio XX-II Cav/Chariots will be given to Crabbus Irritatus such as to visit the dark arts & horrific intrigues of the Romeland Security Agency ever more upon the Parthians from the southern walls of Nisibis to regions south of the city. I believe General Rubinus & myself can function well enough with our own personal squadrons in conduct of the seige & destabilization of Parthia @ & around Nisibis.

    What say you to the prospect, Crab Man?

    Scipius
    On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

    ACG History Today

    BoRG

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Admiral View Post
      I'm of the mind that Legio XX-II Cav/Chariots will be given to Crabbus Irritatus such as to visit the dark arts & horrific intrigues of the Romeland Security Agency ever more upon the Parthians from the southern walls of Nisibis to regions south of the city. I believe General Rubinus & myself can function well enough with our own personal squadrons in conduct of the seige & destabilization of Parthia @ & around Nisibis.

      What say you to the prospect, Crab Man?

      Scipius
      As you may well know I have been nothing more than a parchment pusher since Turn5 when I investigated Franz the Frank who turned out to be Franzius of Noricum.

      I will be pleased to serve in the field again, and if so will once again reactivate my call-sign, 0 0 VII.

      Long live Emperor Sal!

      Crabbus Irritatus - Romeland Security Director
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

      Prayers.

      BoRG

      http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

      Comment


      • Isn't your other code name Gauis Bournicus Maximus?
        "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

        Homer


        BoRG

        Comment


        • When traveling in the barbarian lands of Germania I've heard you go by Jax Baor...
          "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

          Homer


          BoRG

          Comment


          • The troops of the XXIV II are training and drilling to deal with the tedium of awaiting action.
            BoRG
            "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

            Comment


            • Very well I shall take any command you can give me since the one under Torien is taken.
              "Let arms yield rank to the toga of peace." -Cicero

              "People complain about official corruption, but that's nothing compared with our criminal waste of time." -From Ikiru

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TankBrigade View Post
                Very well I shall take any command you can give me since the one under Torien is taken.
                Take the one Torien has taken and get him to choose something else. He's very canny on his troops.
                How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TankBrigade View Post
                  Very well I shall take any command you can give me since the one under Torien is taken.
                  Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                  Take the one Torien has taken and get him to choose something else. He's very canny on his troops.
                  Who is trying to usurp my command?

                  (I'm missing all the action in the Waterloo Campaign, I hope my guys come through in this battle!)

                  History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                  _________
                  BoRG
                  __________
                  "I am Arthur, King of the Britons!"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Torien View Post
                    Who is trying to usurp my command?

                    (I'm missing all the action in the Waterloo Campaign, I hope my guys come through in this battle!)

                    If something happens here between now and Tuesday evening I give my command temporary to Enemnogenus “the Short” who has a quality six times better than my own.
                    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                    Comment


                    • Seriously just give me any unit you commanders choose and I will lead it to the best of Arses' abilities!
                      "Let arms yield rank to the toga of peace." -Cicero

                      "People complain about official corruption, but that's nothing compared with our criminal waste of time." -From Ikiru

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        I will be pleased to serve in the field again, and if so will once again reactivate my call-sign, 0 0 VII.
                        Er, what is this '0'. Rumours have it it is some mad Eastern nothing number? It does not belong in our own glorious counting system. VII is the mystical number of Neptune. We are an army not a navy?
                        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                          Er, what is this '0'. Rumours have it it is some mad Eastern nothing number? It does not belong in our own glorious counting system. VII is the mystical number of Neptune. We are an army not a navy?
                          It is a code, and also a numeral thought up by Emperor Sal. He said it "0" represents nothing into infinity, whatever that means. He has been working on a few things on parchment. Also, III is the real mystical number of Neptune, as in Trident. VII is only half of the name of a chain of stores planned by the Emperor. By the way, he keeps mumbling about something he calls "Algebra"!

                          Crabbus Irritatus - Romeland Security Director
                          Last edited by Salinator; 18 Feb 09, 02:35.
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

                          Prayers.

                          BoRG

                          http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

                          Comment


                          • And I thought III was the number of Jupiter?

                            Chain stores - slave accessories?
                            How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                            Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                              And I thought III was the number of Jupiter?
                              No. You might have read some of the disinformation scrolls.

                              Chain stores - slave accessories?
                              "Chain" of stores. To be manned by folks from Parthia.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

                              Prayers.

                              BoRG

                              http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

                              Comment


                              • having "pilgrim travellers" wander to the Oases to the east. to "Check things out"
                                BoRG
                                "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X