Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your job is to collect. My job is to make people into to corpses

Quit trying to flog your work off on me you slacker
    The Napoleonic Era, and WWI and WWII are NOT! the be all, end all of Military History.

Properly trained Cavalry can and will beat the vaunted infantry man

Comment

• Ave my fellow Tribunes

Worry not about the requests of Crabbius.

He Seeks only to make the most effective impact possible upon our enemies.

Indeed we know that the only way now to get corpses of any kind within the sealed walls of Nisiblis is to send them over Via our Onagers.

The respected Crabbius Irritatus is a dedicated soldier and servant of Rome, seeking all possible advantage against the our enemies.

Noble Crabbius!

Once the North Tower is mine I shall fling within the walls all manner of waste and vile putrescence with which you may persecute your aims!

Quintus Flavius
      Tribune
      Legio XXIV-II
      BoRG
      "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

• Ave Crabbius Irritatus!

I bring you the promise of all the bodies I can hurl over the walls to you should the Parthian cavalry attempt to engage us in an attempt to save the City.

Would you like them flaming or un-flaming?
        The engineers inform me we have a sufficient amount of oil for the task.

Quintus Flavius
        Tribune
        Legio XXIV-II
        BoRG

Comment

• I hope my recon team gets back soon I need that info and the horses
          The Napoleonic Era, and WWI and WWII are NOT! the be all, end all of Military History.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
            Ave Crabbius Irritatus!

I bring you the promise of all the bodies I can hurl over the walls to you should the Parthian cavalry attempt to engage us in an attempt to save the City.

Would you like them flaming or un-flaming?
            The engineers inform me we have a sufficient amount of oil for the task.

Quintus Flavius
            Tribune

Legio XXIV-II
            Do not burn the bodies. Pour water down their throats and soak them in tubs for maximum explosive effectiveness when they impact after launch over wall. Commence operation at earliest opportunity and I may be able to instill complete panic here on this side of the wall. Watch for my signals to correct your launch coordinates.

Crabbus Irritatus - Romeland Security Directer
            Last edited by Salinator; 18 Mar 09, 22:40.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              Do not burn the bodies. Pour water down their throats and soak them in tubs for maximum explosive effectiveness when they impact after launch over wall. Commence operation at earliest opportunity and I may be able to instill complete panic here on this side of the wall. Watch for my signals to correct your launch coordinates.

Crabbus Irritatus - Romeland Security Directer
              Message received and understood!

It is well that we have the Oases at our disposal. I'm sure we shall be able to accomodate you.

Quintus Flavius
              Tribune
              Legio XXIV-II Commanding
              BoRG

Comment

• Quintus Flavius, Commander of the second Cohort of the XXIVth Legion surveys his maps once again, pondering the possibilities.

He knows that the Parthian cavalry is out there somewhere, waiting...

Scanning the positions of his brother commanders and their forces he tries to picture the requirements of the enemy to drive the Romans from this place bereft of Victory.

He gazes to the North Tower, his target in the upcoming attack. The glow of torches wreaths the top where he can see the shadowed figures of watchers, watching his troops and his camp.

The tribune pictures the assault he will carry out... and wonders when the fates will bring the Parthians.

A smile, wry and forboding steals across his normally impassive features. HE is looking forward to them coming...
                BoRG

Comment

• The Scar stares at nisibis and a slow terrible smile steals it's way across his ravaged features, first Nisibis then what? Who knows what might happen in the meantime. Imperator Scaurus... The thought was not an unpleasant one

Comment

Quintus Flavius, Commander of the second Cohort of the XXIVth Legion surveys his maps once again, pondering the possibilities.

He knows that the Parthian cavalry is out there somewhere, waiting...

Scanning the positions of his brother commanders and their forces he tries to picture the requirements of the enemy to drive the Romans from this place bereft of Victory.

He gazes to the North Tower, his target in the upcoming attack. The glow of torches wreaths the top where he can see the shadowed figures of watchers, watching his troops and his camp.

The tribune pictures the assault he will carry out... and wonders when the fates will bring the Parthians.

A smile, wry and forboding steals across his normally impassive features. HE is looking forward to them coming...
                    Originally posted by Klibanophoros View Post
                    The Scar stares at nisibis and a slow terrible smile steals it's way across his ravaged features, first Nisibis then what? Who knows what might happen in the meantime. Imperator Scaurus... The thought was not an unpleasant one
                    Nice to see you both are eager. Maybe this will entice Stratego to get this thing going?
                    History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                    _________
                    BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                      Nice to see you both are eager. Maybe this will entice Stratego to get this thing going?

Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratego View Post

ROFLMAO
                        BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratego View Post

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                          ROFLMAO
                          I'm kidding. I'm a kidder, I kid.
                          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                          _________
                          BoRG

Comment

I'm kidding. I'm a kidder, I kid.
                            I just loved Stratego's response, because his avatar conveys either exasperation or embarassment.

it's one of my Favourite avatars in ACG so far
                            BoRG

Comment

I just loved Stratego's response, because his avatar conveys either exasperation or embarassment.

it's one of my Favourite avatars in ACG so far
                              Or a large cat playing hide-and-go-seek!
                              _________
                              BoRG

Comment

Or a large cat playing hide-and-go-seek!
                                Hide-and-don't-get-caught !!!

Now, If you all don't mind, I have some SPQR organising to do...

...and yes, I'm a smoker !
                                Last edited by Stratego; 24 Mar 09, 15:32.
                                Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X