Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick the Noodle
    replied
    And I thought III was the number of Jupiter?

Chain stores - slave accessories?

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
    Er, what is this '0'. Rumours have it it is some mad Eastern nothing number? It does not belong in our own glorious counting system. VII is the mystical number of Neptune. We are an army not a navy?
    It is a code, and also a numeral thought up by Emperor Sal. He said it "0" represents nothing into infinity, whatever that means. He has been working on a few things on parchment. Also, III is the real mystical number of Neptune, as in Trident. VII is only half of the name of a chain of stores planned by the Emperor. By the way, he keeps mumbling about something he calls "Algebra"!

Crabbus Irritatus - Romeland Security Director
    Last edited by Salinator; 18 Feb 09, 02:35.

Leave a comment:

• Nick the Noodle
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    I will be pleased to serve in the field again, and if so will once again reactivate my call-sign, 0 0 VII.
    Er, what is this '0'. Rumours have it it is some mad Eastern nothing number? It does not belong in our own glorious counting system. VII is the mystical number of Neptune. We are an army not a navy?

Leave a comment:

• TankBrigade
    replied
    Seriously just give me any unit you commanders choose and I will lead it to the best of Arses' abilities!

Leave a comment:

• Nick the Noodle
    replied
    Originally posted by Torien View Post
    Who is trying to usurp my command?

(I'm missing all the action in the Waterloo Campaign, I hope my guys come through in this battle!)

If something happens here between now and Tuesday evening I give my command temporary to Enemnogenus “the Short” who has a quality six times better than my own.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X