The Armenian Senate poll 2 !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
    2nd Ranger you have some catching up to do.

-Gaius
    I wish to enlist in Legio IV to hunt down these assassins and crucify them.

All Hail the Emperor !!!!!!!!!!!
    All Hail Roma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Light of the World !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    God Save The Republic.

Comment

you should Enlist in the Felix Legion.

-Gaius
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

Gladly Gaius

I will serve wherever the Empire directs.
        I will serve until these renegades are captured
        I will crucify them and just before they die
        I will light them on fire.

BTW, does this job have a dental plan?
        God Save The Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd Rangers View Post
          Gladly Gaius

I will serve wherever the Empire directs.
          I will serve until these renegades are captured
          I will crucify them and just before they die
          I will light them on fire.

BTW, does this job have a dental plan?
          Only for Franzius' lions.
          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
          _________
          BoRG

Comment

I am horrified by the news of this crass and heinous act! I stand behind Armenia and am ready to act for the safety of her people.
            TTFN

Comment

Senators & People of Armenia

This day brings victory over any that would enslave you!

Behold the rabid stupidity & cowardice of those that would enslave you:
              Originally posted by Andragoras, diplomat of Parthia
              25th of july,

General of Rome,

Word has reached me that the Gods have finally punished the decadence and treachery of the Romans!

Your Empire is currently being torn from within by civil strife. I have also heard that the Germans stand poised at your northern borders.
              Now it is up to you to decide, feeble Roman, for my great King Arcarces grows impatient.

Will you be prepared to give up all of Armenia in order to seek peace with the Great Parthian kingdom?

If you consent, we solemnly promise that your eastern borders will be respected and that profitable trade opportunities between our two nations will be yours. This will also allow you to retreat behind your borders immediately - with all your honors and prisoners under our custody - to deal with those barbarians and to clean up the ridiculous squabbling in your capital...

So, what will it be?
              Don't forget that we have 40.000 healthy and experienced troops at our disposal waiting in and around Nisibis...

I expect an answer by tomorrow, if no answer is forthcoming by noon, we will attack you and defeat you.
              My certain answer was delivered by my Cavalry to the flanks of their formations at numerous points in the night!

General of Rome Rubinus valiantly answered on the morn with his Legio, driving hard on their center, & to the great mighty cheers of Legio IV & Legio XX Infantry fighting at his flanks, visited utter defeat or capture upon all that he met!

Our combined offensive & dance upon fate wiped all that were between us from the face of their own lands, driving those that would reinforce them running home to their mothers & their entrapment within Nisibis!

I now report to you after riding round the Parthian city in full sight of it!

You are no longer just the liberated of Armenia, you are now free to stand against Parthias blight!

Thus that you now have been returned the means, you must stand proudly to the light!

Secure yourselves & your freedom...

Build great roads...

Public works for your lives!

Thank the Gods, for they have smiled upon us!

I hail all in Armenia that would make her great & stand by us!

Long live Armenia!

Victa Roma!

Scipius
              Legatus
              Legio IV, Legio XX
              Military Commander - Armenia/Parthia
              Governor of Cappodocia & Judea
              Last edited by Admiral; 31 Jan 09, 23:54.
              On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Hail the Victorious Legions!

This is indeed great news and a cause for celebration in both Armenia and Rome!
                Congratulations to General Scipius and General Rubinus!

Senator Torienus
                History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                _________
                BoRG

Comment

Huzzah!
                  TTFN

Comment

Victories, Brought to us by Brave Romans, and not those who walk away from the battle (:cough: Drusus :Cough: )
                    Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
                    I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

Result of Armenian Senate poll 2

Here are the results and consequences of the second Armenian senate's poll.

After reading the various posts of the three main Armenian senators (Bardas Phocas, Seneos and Ariobarzanus) and noticing the options they have chosen, here are their individual results...

Bardas Phocas

Wealth 4
                      Popularity with Armenian citizens 10/12
                      Popularity among Armenian aristocracy 4/12
                      Rhetorics 6/6

Bardas Phocas has lost support due to his fight for a pure and independent Armenian army in the senate poll after the war against Parthia. He was in the minority...however, the fact that general Rubinus named the aristocrat Seneos as governor of Armenia while he left to the front, has caused much discontent with the common citizens of Armenia. His support there remains unchallenged. He also remains the most popular senator in Rome !

Seneos

Wealth 7
                      Popularity with Armenian citizens 9/12
                      Popularity among Armenian aristocracy 11/12
                      Rhetorics 6/6

Seneos promotion to governor of Armenia has been regarded as a great victory for the élite of Armenia and also for the independence movement. His aristocratic faction was suprised however that he chose to vote for a pure Armenian standing army, supported by a Roman legion...this has caused dissension among the fighters for Armenian independence. Despite this "strange" political move he has retained the height of his popularity in the senate.
                      Everybody is now curious how he will use his newly gained power...

Ariobarzanus

Wealth 2
                      Popularity with Armenian citizens 10/12
                      Popularity among Armenian aristocracy 10/12
                      Rhetorics 4/6

The monarchistic Ariobarzanus remains the most quiet faction in the assembly. He can count on a large support among the conservative Armenians in the countryside and in the senate...
                      His support is well balanced on both sides.
                      Armenians believe that the coming election will largely be a struggle between the Aristocratic party led by Seneos and the Conservative party led by Ariobarzanus.

Thanks for playing again Armenians

Greets,
                      FATE
                      Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X