No announcement yet.

SPQR Gameturn 6 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps there might be a job opportuinity for my Lions after all.

Franzius of Noricum -- Lions for rent and sale !!
    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Names, I need the names.
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• they must get paid an arm and a leg to keep them happy!
        Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• I must ask why an Armenian Senator is announcing - in the Roman Senate - that there are traitors among us...
          • Then I must ask what the hell Romeland Security is doing telling an Armenian Senator such things - if true, or even... not?

"Cleitus, another Whiskus" Citizen of Rome
          On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• I have said nothing and the only other person with suh sensative material would be the emperor.
            Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post

I have said nothing and the only other person with suh sensative material would be the emperor.
              Are you implicating Caesar in this nonsense?

~Fat Antonius~
              "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• I am implying that the credibility is not there since I have said nothing and caeser wouldn't.

Comment

• I was approached as an outsider and neutral third party. I cannot reveal my sources at this time except to say that they have good access and a demonstrated track record of reliability. *cough cough* deep throat *cough cough*
                  TTFN

Comment

• shouldn't it be deepus throatus? I believe for the safety or Rome these people should be revealed to me. Or atleast a heads up.

PM always availible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post

I was approached as an outsider and neutral third party. I cannot reveal my sources at this time except to say that they have good access and a demonstrated track record of reliability. *cough cough* deep throat *cough cough*
                      And what subject has this third party approached you about? Can you confirm the existence of Orontes Zig?

Can you name the traitors in our midst?

~Fat Antonius~
                      "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• My sources are close to uncovering the names of the traitors. I hope to have names within a day. Deepus Throatus...along with Biggus...nevermind. (See Life of Brian)

(And what did those Romans ever do for us, huh?

Well, they gave us law and acqueducts and education....

Besides that!

Roads...an economy....)
                        TTFN

Comment

• I will need these names as soon as possible and hopefully private so I can launch a backround private and friendly investigation to back up these acusations.

Comment

• Romans should follow the Emperor's way of virtue and stop plotting for the demise of Rome!
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• I think I once heard someone say "Virtue is its own reward" -- but I took no notice

Franzius of Noricum - Merchant Guild Alderman and General Nuisance
                              I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
                                I think I once heard someone say "Virtue is its own reward" -- but I took no notice

Franzius of Noricum - Merchant Guild Alderman and General Nuisance
                                Ask not what Rome can do for you, but rather what you can do for Rome........

As the Emperor has previously announced, a Golden Age of Peace, Trade, and Learning will resonate throughout the Empire and beyond.

With virtue, the everlasting reward shall be the longevity and the prosperity of our progeny. What we accomplish during the span of our mortal lives will dictate our own legacy and that of Rome.
                                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X